68

My heels connected to the sidewalk as Tasha finally pulled up to the docks. My eyes widened as I looked at the giant fancy boats, each one glistening with fairy lights as rich people conversed and laughed quietly.

I look over to Tasha, "We in the right place?" I whisper yelled as she walked around the car, "Girl, yes. Are we gonna act like your boyfriend isn't loaded?" She laughs as she grabs my hand and leads me along the docks. I felt so out of place as some people stopped and stared. I kept looking forward as a familiar face came into view. My eyes widened as they landed on Dion.

His suit was a classic crisp black and white look but he always had to make it shine as his watch and rings glittered on his fingers. I didn't even realize Tasha had left and my feet were walking on their own until I stopped right before him, "H-Hi.." My voice was soft as he eyed me up and down. I felt like my heart would leap out my chest as his hand moved to my lower back, "You look amazing.." He finally spoke up and I felt like my legs would turn to jello.

I've heard his voice a million times and yet I'm never prepared when he opens his mouth. My eyes watched his lips as he talked about me, "You're so beautiful.. Everyone is looking at you.." He slowly lead me up to the yacht. He stepped first and took my hand before helping me into the boat, "I barely noticed.. I'm too busy looking at you." I mumble softly and watch his eyes lock onto mine, those deep brown orbs almost made me lose my breath.

His lips lifted into a smile as he guided me to the deck. My eyes widened at the table prepared, "Oh my goodness.." I gasp softly at the romantic candle lit table. I let him lead me to a chair and watched him pull it out for me, "Madame." He said smoothly and I had to hold in my girlish giggles as I sat down and let him push me in. I bite my lip as I watched him sit down across from me, a big smile on his face, "Do you like?" He snaps his finger and a waiter appears from below deck, he pours sparkling champagne into our glasses, "Hello Sir and Madame.. The boat will be taking off shortly and then dinner will be served." I smile brightly and nod my head as Dion chuckles, "Thank you." The waiter bows before leaving.

"I love it so so so much!" I gush excitedly and look around the boat as it slowly pulls off from the dock. I look to Dion who watched me, "I was nervous you wouldn't, in all honesty." He speaks up after a moment and I look at him confused, "I love everything you do. Why would this scare you?" I tease and he laughs softly before shrugging, "I dont know.. I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable and stuff.." He trailed off as his eyes looked behind me. I turn around to the waiter carrying out a large bag.

"O-Oh goodness." My eyes widen as he places it next to me. I look to Dion, "Go ahead. Grab the first gift." I slowly reach inside and pull out a long thin box. It's soft velvet material made my heart jump as I slowly opened it. A gasp left my lips, "It's beautiful.." it glittered wonderfully under the moon light as I held it out of its box. I've never seen a necklace sparkle so much as I looked at Dion with wide eyes.

He laughed as he got out his chair and ears to stand behind me, "I'll put it on for you." He gently took it from my hands, much to my appreciation. My hands were shaking so much from holding something so expensive. I gently held my hair out the way as he carefully placed it around my neck, "Wow.." I gasp softly as I heard him clasp it. I turn around in my chair to face him and melt as he puts a finger under my chin, "I cant stop falling deeper in love with you.." He mumbled softly as our eyes connected.

I smiled as he slowly bent down and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I reach up and grab his cheek as I move my lips to his. The kiss was soft and sweet as I slowly stood up from my chair. His hands moved to my waist as my arms moved around his neck. I didn't realize music was playing until he broke the kiss and rocked us slowly along. A small laugh left my lips as he sang along, "At laaaast..My love has come along.." He dramatically sang and I couldn't help my laugh as he shook his head soulfully.