19

Dion Pov:

"And he passes the ball! Taking it down field with three seconds left on the clock! 30 yards- 20- 10- TOUCHDOWN!" It took everything in me not to get up and yell. Jocelyn slept quietly on my chest and the last thing I wanted to do was wake her.

She had been so shy after I fingered her that she wouldn't look me in the eye or even speak. We came to a silent agreement to just cuddle which made her fall asleep.

My fingers gently played with her hair as I hummed softly, the tune of the commercial annoying but catchy as I watched the tv.

Knock knock knock

I frown deeply as I look to the door, "Should I?.. Nah." I lay my head back down and continue to watch the tv. The knocking sounds again, harder this time, making me groan and sit up carefully with sleeping Jocelyn gripping onto my shirt like a monkey.

I press a kiss to her head gently before moving her onto the couch, earning a small whimper from her and a cute pout in her lips. I cover her in the blankets and hold back my laugh as she buries her face in them, happy and content just like before.

The knocking sounded again, even harder this time, making me curse and stomp up to the door, "The fuck do you want?" I open the door hard and stop as I see Alicia, her eyes wide and surprised. I frown, "What?" Her lips drop down to a grimace before she quickly fixed her face, a smile spreading across her face, "I was wondering if you wanted to get some lunch?.. and talk about yesterday..which I'm sorry about." She mumbles the end as she looks down at her heels before back at me through her lashes.

Sympathy makes me look away as I sigh softly, "Nah. I'm cool." Her smile faltered but she covered it with a soft sigh, "If it's money then it's no issue. I don't mind paying this time." I inwardly groan as I try to think of an excuse. How the fuck you tell a crazy girl no? She'll probably burn this bitch down wit everyone inside if I piss her off.

"No. I got work soon and I was about to get ready." I point to back in my apartment and she peeks around me, "Who's that on your couch?" She steps closer and I block her view, "None of your business. Bye." I snap and watch her smile drop to a frown, "So you hold me one night and sleep with a girl that same night?!.. Wow!" She sarcastically laughs and looks at me sideways, "That's just what we do? Huh?" I throw my head back and groan, "One, we not together. Two, we never gone be together. And three, I was bein nice." I look back down at her and watch her hands fist at her side as her leg starts bouncing.

"I thought that moment we had was something.. special?.. But you was just "bein nice".. right.." Her fingers scrunched as she talked, tears starting to form, "I guess you was real nice to her, huh?!" She pushed at my chest, making me take a small step back. I grab her hands,"Calm down! Damn!" I held her hands still as she fought against me.

"You were crying and I was being a good neighbor! That's it!" I explain, making her freeze and look up at me slowly, "The least you could do was accept and just eat a quick meal with me since you wanna be so damn nice!" She ripped her hands away from me as she backed up, "Do you want me to be lonely? Jocelyn is gone and I just wanted to be around somebody who cared! A-A" Her anger started to raise as she stomped back up to me, her nail stabbing into my chest as she poked me," You want me sad? Depressed?!" She was turning hysterical as she punched my chest, "Suicidal?!" She yelled, making my eyes widen.

"Is that what you want? A suicidal girlfriend?! Like Jocelyn!?" She hissed her name angrily, "She probably killed herself because of you and her stupid little crush!" I quickly slap my hand over her mouth as I looked up and down the hall, hoping not to get any negative attention from our neighbors.

I look back at her and grimace, "You are the reason why she fucking left! Your manipulative, abusive, and toxic!" I snapped, "She depended on you and you abused her trust to get what you want.. You are disgusting." She bit my hand, making me rip it away from her mouth.

She wiped her lips as she glared at me, "I'm doing what's best for her because she's too dumb to know! Have you seen how she acts or clings to me?! She can't survive by herself!" She shook her head as she pointed at me, "But you?!" She smiles darkly, "Your just like her ex.. abusive.. putting your hands on women.." She looked at me with disgust but her eyes had a sparkly to them that just screamed, "I win."

I'll admit that knocking her ass out sounded good as fuck. Shit, it took everything in my power not to beat the fuck outta her now.

I point to her apartment, "You just sayin this shit cause I'm right... Get the fuck out my face." I wave her off and watch her cross her arms, "You gone make me?" She stepped closer, her chest pressing against mine. "You not a nigga.. don't get beat like one." I snap and she takes a step back with wide eyes, "You won't hit a female." I stomp at her and watch her jump away.

"Just fuckin go.. damn!" I curse and walk back towards my apartment. "You-" "Go!" I turn back and snap. She quickly ducks into her doorway, the door slamming loudly.

I sigh loudly and let my head fall as I make my way back to my apartment. Big brown eyes caught mine as Jocelyn peeked from around the door, "I'm sorry.." she mumbled sadly. My chest tightened at the look on her face. She looked embarrassed and shaken at what she just witnessed. I open the door further and spread my arms for her, which she more than happily walks into and plopped her head on my chest, a cute pout on her lips.

"Dont let her hurt you.. She just always feel the need to be annoying." I grumble and smile at Lyn's laugh, "She is a little annoying." She agrees softly, making me scoop her up into my arms as I walked back into the apartment.