030: earthquakeing

°°°
_______________________________

[31]
_______________________________
"Your joking right?!" Anaisa yelled. "I'm still healing I can't go back to school yet".

Rose huffed in frustration, "it's been 3 weeks Ana"

"They'll understand that I'm healing. The healing process doesn't happen over night".

"You seemed fine yesterday"

"Well yesterday isn't today" Ana argued. "I still get my work done thanks to Topi and I never miss any tea thanks to Angela".

"But it might be good for you to get out" Rose sighed.

"I don't think so".

"But maybe you should try".

"I'm good".

"Just.."

"I said I'm good!!" Ana angrily shouted. "God can you get out already?!".

"Anaisa.."

"Just leave already!".

Rose sighed. She waited a minute for Ana to cool down a little.

"Are you sure you want me to leave? Are you sure your ready to be alone?".

"I'm fine" Ana fake smiled. "I'll be great".

"Okay, but if you ever feel not fine, call me and I'll be here asap. If not me then call Topanga or something".

"Okay, have a good day at work".

"Bye".

Rose left, as soon as Ana heard her car leave she grabbed her crutches and hobbled to the couch.

She flipped through the channels till she found cartoon network.

She started to feel a little weak again, so she laid back on the couch and took a deep breath.

She suddenly burst into tears.

Through her sobbing, Ana didn't hear the door open and Rose walk back into the house because of the fact that she forgot something.

Rose closed the door and started to walk

"Ana?" She said.

Ana unburied her head from her hands and looked up at her aunt, barley seeing her through the tears.

She wiped some of the tears away and sniffled.

"Hey Rose" she said, carrying on like she had not just beem caught sobbing.

"Sweetie? Why were you crying?" Rose asked, sitting next to her on the couch where there was room left.

Ana sat up and crawled into a ball like position on the floor, burying her head in her knees.

"Annie?" Rose said in a concerned way, meeting her on the floor and sitting in the same position, keeping her head unburied.

"I'm fine" Ana lied, looking to her feet.

"You were crying"

"It's nothing, I'm just extra sensitive because I'm on my period" Ana lied again.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Rose. Go to work"

"Bye again Annie"

"Bye Rosie"

Rose left again as Ana got up and made herself a sandwich.

"I'm fine" she said to herself.
"And even if I'm not, I will be. Especially while listening to 1D".