001: sugar

a/n: hi, if u made it this far then ur amazing. Lmk what you think plz. 🌠
_______________________________

-----------------🌍🌎🌏-----------------
_______________________________

Anais smiled to herself as she watched Shawn talk to his friend Cory. His smile made her smile. They were only 11 and already she knew that he was the one for her. As she sat by his side as she usually did, she slowly scooted closer and rested her head on his shoulder. He didn't seem to mind as grabbed her hand and rested his head on top of hers. She wanted to stay like this forever, but she knew lunch would be over soon. She dreaded the classes she didn't have with Mr Hunter, which were only 4 but still. Her heart sang when he planted a kiss on her forehead. He knew she liked him, and even though he didn't quite feel the same, he liked to see her happy. She closed her eyes and rested in his warm and cozy (a/n: aka my fav pink perfume;)) embrace.

"Anais" Shawn whispered.

"Yea?" She mumbled, only slightly opening one eye to look up at him.

"The bells about to ring" he said.

"Fine" she sighed as she moved from her comfy position frowning as she was now cold.

"You act like your not going to see him in the class after this one" Cory laughed.

"Shut up" Anais shrugged, then flicked off Cory.

"That's a very rude thing to do Ms Avery" Mr Feeny said in strict tone.

"Sorry Mr Feeny" said in an apologetic voice. "It won't happen again".
_______________________________

-----------------🌍🌎🌏-----------------
_______________________________

Anais watched as Shawn fell asleep in his chair during their elective class. She watched as his hair fell to certain parts of his face.

"What are you looking at?" A female classmate asked.

"Huh?.. oh, nothing, i-" Anais was trying to find a convincing excuse. "How gross Shawn looks right now" she lied.

"Oh good, for a minute I thought you were checking out my future husband" the girl, Michelle smirked.

"Excuse me what?" Anais kind of yelled, causing people to turn around in their seats and look.

"Ms Avery please keep your voice down, we are trying to learn French" the very tall teacher, who's name no one could pronounce said in a demanding way.

"What?" Anais whisper-yelled.

"He likes me" Michelle said, "he told me he did".

Anais looked at her friend as he slept peacefully not wanting to bother him, but she needed to know. She quietly and gently nudged his shoulder. "Shawn".

"Huh?" Shawn yawned.

"Tell her what you told me" Michelle smiled.

"Oh yeah, um.. what was that again?" Shawn asked.

"She said that you said that you like her which is crazy because you don't! Right?" Anais asked him with worry in her eyes, continuing to whisper.

"Um.. i-" Shawn thought, but froze at a lose for words.

The bell rang, symbolizing that the school day is now over.

"Shawn?" Anais mumbled, she wanted to punch the girl but at the same time she also wanted to cry.

"I kinda sorta do" Shawn admitted, instantly regretting his words as he saw the look on Anais's face.

"What?! you.. I-" Anais froze as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "I gotta use the bathroom!".

Anais ran out of the building with tears pouring out of her eyes, stupid feelings* she thought to herself.
_______________________________

-----------------🌍🌎🌏-----------------
_______________________________

"Hey mom, Anais is coming over to help me with my history homework" Cory said.

"Okay" Mrs Matthews smiled sweetly.

**Knock knock** (A/n: im so bad at this🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️// but also "HOUSEKEEPING!" (if you get it marry me rn))

Cory answered the door to greet his friend Anais. But to his surprise she wasn't in the best mood as for usual. Her eyes were red and puffy and she looked like her puppy just died.

"What's wrong?" Cory frowned, "is it about Shawn?".

"Yes. But, no" Anais came in and sat on the couch. She put her blue bookbag on the floor and began to unzip it. "Let's get to work".

Cory sat next to her and looked at her with a worried look. "Ana" he said, "tell me what's wrong".

"Um.." she started but then began to cry again, "I'm moving, my mom got a new job and we have to go to Florida" she cried. "We're moving this weekend".

Cory also started to cry softly, "does Shawn know?".

"No, not yet" she shook her head, then whipped her tears and began to work. She suddenly felt arms wrap around her.

"I'm gonna miss you" Cory said in a sad tone, almost in tears (bc we all know Cory is sensitive as hell).

"What is this?" Eric asked from the kitchen doorway "Cory what did you do to her??".

"She's going away and she's never coming back" Cory frowned.

Anais burried her face in an ugly throw pillow. About 5 minutes later she felt another person sit on the couch.

"Don't cry Annie" Eric sighed as he hugged her.

At first Anais didn't know who it was that was hugging her, the she felt him hug her tighter. She began to smile as she realized exactly who was hugging her.

"Come on Annie, smile for me" (A/n: omgg he sounds like a whole ass pervert here but ✨it is what it is✨/ im too lazy) Eric play-frowned.

As soon as she heard his nickname for her she couldn't help but smile more, she turned her head to where her eyes with his.

"Prince Eric?" she smiled.

"Yes orphan Annie?" He joked.

"Will you miss me?" She asked, looking at her crush.

She has had a crush on him since she fist met the Matthews, which was before she could even walk. Mrs Avery and Mrs Matthews were besties since junior high and still are to this day. When they had babies around the same time they pretty much forced them spend every waking moment together. At first it was weird because Ana despised Cory. She thought he looked like a piece of broccoli which was her least favorite vegetable of them all. But slowly they warmed up to each other. They are now best friends, but of course they aren't as close as Cory is to Shawn.

"Of course I will, your my little hype girl" Eric laughed "plus if you move you'll miss our future wedding".

She knew he was only joking in an attempt to make her feel better, but she didn't mind, she loved having his attention.

"Ana?" Cory poked her shoulder.

"I'll tell him tomorrow" she replied, already knowing what he was about to say.
_______________________________

-----------------🌏🌎🌍-----------------
_______________________________

a/n: ik ik still not a lot of Shawn but 🧚 trust 🧚 the 🧚 process 🧚 (I kinda hate myself rn ngl)
// edited: i fixed some things and added on to deepen the story hope you don't mind :-)