009: the one with the familiar faces

A/n: Hey. Thanks a million for being here 😊 I hope you enjoy <3 don't forget to vote
Update, 06/26/22: I've been making some changes bc I made this when I was like 15 and I wasn't a great editor then. But I updates the outfit picture with the new fc :)
_______________________________

-----------------☁️🌙🌼-----------------
_______________________________

As it was Anaisa's first day back at school in her old home town, she was only a little nervous. Mostly about seeing her old friends and how much they've changed. She was scared that they forgot all about her when she forgot not a thing about them.

And Shawn. She doesn't know if he's still as handsome as he was when she last saw him but she knew that she still had some sort of feelings for him. She just hoped they weren't going to suddenly boil up again.

"Ana are you ready to go?" Mrs Avery asked as she knock on the bathroom door.

Ana looked in the mirror and stared herself in the eyes. You got this She thought to herself.
She looked herself up and down and admired her outfit. It was simple yet cute.

"Ready" she yelled to her mother on the other side of the door.

(A/n: If your like me and wanna see the characters outfit, Anaisa's is at the top ;) // her bookbag is this...

... So yea:))
_______________________________

-----------------🌔🌕🌖-----------------
_______________________________

Ana's pov.
As I was looking for my locker, still sort of list in these hallow halls I finally see him. Cory Matthews. It was the most shocking thing. Not just seeing him after all these years and how he's only change a bit. But he was talking to a girl. A very pretty one at that.

"Cory?" I smile and wave as I approach them.

"Ana? Is that you?" He smiled back.

"Yes" I pull him into a hug. I guess he didn't forget me after all. "And who is this?" I ask.

"Hello, I'm Topanga, Cory's girlfriend". She smiles as she shakes my slightly sweaty hand.

Suddenly I forget how to speak. Shes gorgeous. She gorgeous and she's dating my childhood best friend. I've never been so proud. On top of her stunning looks, she seems like a sweetheart.

"Woah" I say with wide eyes.

Topanga just laughs.

"Your gorgeous" I say, "sorry if that sounds weird".

"No it's fine. I was just explaining to Cory how what's on the outside doesn't matter as much as what's on the inside. Back to where we were" Topanga explained. She then grabbed a pair of scissors out her locker and chopped of a chunk of her gorgeous hair.

"Words Topanga, use words" Cory shouted.

She finished as hair fell to the floor. "Well? Am I any different now?" She asked.

"Well, somewhat less predictable. But no, your right. I'd love you no matter what you look like". Cory smiled.

She smiled back "Good, glad you learned something".

"She's gonna scream now" a voice said, I turned to face the familiar sounding voice and it was Shawn. He just popped out of nowhere. I was staring without even realizing it when Topanga started to scream.

"AHHHHHHH!!" (a/n: idk how to write in scream so just go with it)

(11/24/22 A/N: I'm adding this in because I was 15 when I originally wrote this and looking back I now realize that 15 year old me was a fucking dumbass for leaving it out. So yeah, enjoy 🙂 It's been about 3 years and I'm still bad at these Author notes lol let's ignore it tho)

"Topanga, are you alright?" Cory asks, grabbing her hands.

As I look at them I feel eyes on the back of my head. As if someone's watching me. I turn around again to look at Shawn only to see that he's already starring at me.

He doesn't speak. He doesn't even blink. He just stares at me with an unreadable expression. I lock eyes with him and smile slightly.

"I have to go get this fixed" Topanga says.

I look over to her and she's looking at her locks of hair on the floor.

"I thought all that matters is what's on the inside?" Cory teases her.

"I wouldn't" I warn.

Topanga gives him an evil look before starting to walk off.

"Wait, I'll come with you" Cory says.

"Can I come?" I ask

"Yeah, just hurry" Topanga says.

I start to follow after them before I'm stopped by two strong arms turning me around.

It was Shawn. He looks me up and down.

"Ana, wha- when did you get back?" He asks.

"Just a few days ago" I shrug. "Shawn are you okay? you look like you've seen a ghost"

Rather than responding he pulls me into a tight hug. A hug almost so tight it borders on bone crushing. His head is in the crook of my neck and his hands are on my head. I place my hand on his back and one in his hair and put my chin on his shoulder. We're so close I can feel his heart beat.

"I've missed you" I say.