016: Noah

A/n: I love you all♡︎

⚠︎𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗒, 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 / 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗆. 𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇.
_______________________________

----------------------🌤️--------------------
_______________________________
Ana's pov.
"Anais?" Topi said. "Can we talk about what we were talking about earlier?".

"Harry Styles?" I ask.

"No. The thing about you feeling weird".

"oh" I sigh.

"How do you mean?".

"Just, weird.. like I don't belong here".

"Why don't you think you belong here?"

"Because" I start, "I say something, and suddenly I'm awful. Like everyone else is allowed to speak their mind except me" I say, as I start to cry.

I quickly look down to try to hide my tears.

"No one wants me around".

Topi comes over to me and hugs me from the side. "I do, Cory does, Shawn does for sure".

"That's not what I mean" I cry.

"What do you mean?".

I wipe away my falling tears and hug her back. "Can we just go to bed?"

"But... sure".

She goes back to her couch as I lay down and try to fall asleep.

"That's what he told me" I cry.

"Who? Shawn?" Topi ask, rising up.

"Of course not" I say.

"Then who? Anaisa is someone picking on you?"

"Constantly" I say. "He tells me that I'm not pretty enough, or skinny enough".

"Who?"

"Trey" I sigh. "His name is Trey. And worst of all he tells me that I'm not smart enough. He says because I'm a women I should just sit there and shut up"

"That's awful" Topi cry's, "And that's also considered bullying, that sexist jerk needs to be put in his place".

"I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?!".

"Besides the terrible sexist stuff, he's right" I cry. "I should just follow in my dad's footsteps and end it all".

"Oh my god no!" Topi yells, suddenly hugging me. "I'm so so sorry about your dad, but you are not him and you are not doing that!".

For a minute there was nothing but silence as I cried on my friends shoulder.

"I'm why!" I start to sob.

"Why what?"

"I'm w-why he ki-k-killed himse-self".

I was now sobbing uncontrollably on my friends shoulder. And I was a stuttering mess.

"Why would you say that?" Topi asked as she tightened the hug.

"That's what my mom told me".

"How do you know it's true?"

"Because my mom was the last person to talk to him"

Topi looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Anaisa Avery how could you believe her? you were just telling me earlier today how she is constantly lying and keeping secrets".

"It's not true" We hear a voice say.

"Aunty?" I say, still crying.

She comes and sits with us.

"Your mother really told you that?" Rose asked.

I nod and hug my aunt.

"She lied" Rose says. "First off, I was the last one to talk to your father. After your mother just left him there to die, he called me and told me that he loved me. He also told me to tell you that he loves you".

I smile slightly.

"He also said that your mom watched as he filled up the tub. He got in there, wrist slit and all while your mom just cried while watching him from the next room" she cried.

"She would have stopped him".

"No, she was too busy trying to process the fact that he had a child with another woman".

"I'll go get you some chocolate milk" Topi says, leaving the room.

"It's time you heard the truth" Rose said. "Your father and your mother were not as happy as they seemed. Your mother started treating your father horribly, and your father fell in love with another woman".

"Who?".

"Some lady he met on a business trip to Florida" she shrugged. "About a two year into the affair, she got pregnant".

"How do you know all of this?" I ask.

"My brother told me everything. He was my best friend" she smiled.

"Did she have the baby?"

"His name is Noah. He's exactly 1 year younger than you".

"What?!" I ask. "How?".

"It all happened not too long after you were born. He was born on your first birthday".

I start to sob again as Topi walked in.

"Sorry I made you a cup but then I realized I wanted some too" she said.

I laugh lightly. "Its okay" I say through sobs. "I have a brother".

"That's great!" she yelled.

"How?".

"Because you already have a piece of your father in you, and now you have another piece".

"I guess" I say, starting to finally calm down.

My aunt pulls me into a hug.

"Get in here" She says to Topi.

Topi joins in and we all laugh.

"Now get some sleep" Rose says.

"Goodnight" Topi and I say at the same time.

"Night" Rose says.

Woah. I think. Then I start to drift to sleep as Topanga lightly snores.
_______________________________

---------------------🌻---------------------
_______________________________
A/n: I know it was kinda a lot but I hope you enjoyed. If you ever feel like harming yourself please visit the following:
crisistextline.org (or search self harm hotline)
If you are having suicidal thoughts PLEASE call the following:
1-800-273-8255 (or search Suicide hotline)
𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲. 𝗢𝗿 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁, 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗰 @ - 𝗰𝗰𝗺𝘄𝗮𝘁𝘁𝘀 (for both)

Remember, nothing is worth your life.