039: point of u

A/n: ik its view not you :) anyways I really hope you like this chapter, I had this idea in my head for a while and thought it would be cute.
_______________________________

[point of u]
_______________________________

As he stared at his girlfriend with such affection, he could only call a butterfly. A delicate creature with such grace; yet such power and force.

While Shawn admired her beauty, Anais wondered how he could possibly think of her in such ways. How could he always see the best of her in every situation? Why does he think if her so highly when he knows her best? In fact, he may know her better than she knew herself.

She thought back to a time where he proved that fact..

"Ana" he called out as he entered the kitchen.

Ana sat on the floor of the food pantry, hugging a notebook while a pencil rested between her teeth.

After calling her name for a second time she finally heard Shawn, snapping back into realty.

"In here" she called back.

Hearing his approaching footsteps, she was quick to hide the notebook in its usual hiding spot, an empty cereal box.

"Why are you in here?" Shawn asked, stepping into the pantry.

She grabbed a random item and gestured to it, as if telling him that was it.

"Nutella?" Shawn chuckled, shaking his head.

"What?" Ana asked suprised.

Shawn planted a soft yet affectionate kiss on her cheek. "You don't have to lie".

"I- Well I was just.."

"Sitting in your pantry writing songs" Shawn nodded, kissing her on the forehead.

"What?"

"Like I said, you don't have to lie to me Anaisa Avery"

"Call me Mrs. Hunter"

"Okay. Lets hear that song Mrs. Hunter" Shawn chuckled.

"Avery" Angela whisper-shouted. "Snap out of it, class is almost over".

"Did I miss anything?"

"Not really this sub sucks" Angela sighed. "Only thing you missed was Shawn staring right back at you".
_______________________________

[laters ✌︎]
_______________________________