013: directioner

A/n: Yes, as in One Direction. Sorry if your not a fan but it's not that extreme. And yes, I'm pretending like it existed back then bc it's my book and I can. If you don't like it 🤷 . . . anyways I'm super duper glad your here and I hope you enjoy my luvs <3 // also, try to guess what 1D song I'm listening to right now
_______________________________

-----------------💃💞🕺-----------------
_______________________________

As she blasted her radio in her room, she danced horribly in her one direction four tour concert t-shirt and pink girl boxers with white butterflies laced on them.

"And let me kiss you!" She sang out.

She continued to sing along to the song while "dancing" (if you could even call it that).

"Yeah ye-yeaahh ye-ye-yyeeaahhh!! And let me kiss you!".

The song came to an end and she was about to turn off the radio when one of her favorites started to play. "I've got a fire for a heart, I'm not scared of the dark" she screamed.

She enjoyed having the house all to herself. She never really got alone time, like at all. So she was the happiest of happy people when both her aunt and her mother called to tell her that they were going to be gone for another week.

Most kids would be thinking of an empty house as party central, but Anaisa just enjoyed the quietness. And the fact that she wasn't being told what to do every second of every day.

Hour past of her moving uncontrollably, or as she calls it, "dancing" to her favorite boy band of all time.

"Ana" a voice called out.

She laid asleep on the floor.

"Ana?" The voice said again.

"Huh?"" She mumbled, still half asleep. "Go away".

Shawn stepped in her room. "Fine, I'll just go then".

She popped up with a smile, "no stay!". She was suddenly wide awake. "Hi cutie".

"Hi gorgeous" he grinned. "Get dressed, we're going out".

She growned as she lifted herself up. She put on a pair of jeans and a grey zip up hoodie. She tied up her 1D merch.

"Ready" she smiled.

"Great, let's go" Shawn chuckles.
_______________________________

---------------------👯---------------------
_______________________________

Ana's pov.
"Why are we here?" I ask.

"Because you and her need to become friends" brillo head smiles.

"But why?" Topanga ask.

"Because your dating him and she's dating me, and we're best friends so you guys should be best friends too" Shawn nods.

"So your forcing us to hang out?" Topanga asks as she squints her eyes.

(A/n: OMG MY FaVvORItTEeE 1D SONG JUST CAME ON I CAN'T THINK RIGHT NOW ALL I CAN DO IS SING WTF!! .. BTW ITS 🎶 uP aLl NiGhTt 🎶💃💞🕺🕺💃 hehaw :))

"We don't have to listen to them just because we're dating them" I smile.

"True" Topanga smiles back.

Shawn grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes. "Please" he pouts.

"I'm not that damn weak Hunter" I say as I roll my eyes.

"Pweasssee" he pouts, with puppy dog eyes.

(A/n: I swear my favs keep coming on one after the other now No Control is on and.. I'll try to write through it 🤪)