005: chasing cars

a/n: hii 🤓 first off, if ur here ur ✨ Astronomical ✨ second off, so I'm very sick right now and no lie when I am sick I cannot read, write or.. let's just say I can barely do anything so if there is a lot of mistakes I'm so very sorry my sweets anyways plz vote if you like it if not then don't :/
_______________________________

-----------------👉😽👈-----------------
_______________________________

"Mom" Anais said in a worried way. "Where are we going?".

They've been driving for 7 hours already and still, Anais had no clue on where they are headed. She hoped they were going to Branson like they did last year. Her mom usually randomly excused her from all her classes for at least a week to take her somewhere fun. She said it's because Anais deserves it and because they need mother daughter time together but Anais thinks it's because of her dad. It's only been 4 years and already she forgot almost everything about him. She still sometimes cries at night, or maybe in the girls locker room at school when no ones around. She plays that day back in her head every night in her nightmares. How he was there then suddenly he wasn't.

"Your aunt's house" her mom told her. "but not we, you. Your going to your aunt's and I'm going back".

"Why?" She asked.

Her mom stared at the road ahead of her, avoiding her daughter in the passenger seat.

"Mom?".

"Damn it Anais, because you are, because I said so".

Her mom never acted like this before, which only worried Anais even more.

"I tell you everything you tell me everything that's the deal mother!" Anais yelled.

"Not this time" her mom demands. "Anaisa Rose Avery, for once in your life mind your damn business!".

Anas pov.
Anaisa? Did she really just use my full name? She never does that, like not once in my life. This must be VERY serious. Oh no, is she dying or something?! Shit! Did she get that weird flu thing that's been going around (a/n: 😁😁 tehe) I forget what it's called but if she has it then she could die! I feel a warm liquid run down my cheek. Wait.. am I.. I'm crying. Well I should be crying my mother is DYING for crying out loud. I'll truly be an orphan. I guess she noticed I'm crying because she looked over at me.

"I'm sorry" she said in an apologetic tone. "I didn't mean to get you worried. I'll explain it all to you once we get there".

Thank God. "Okay. As long as you'll be alright" I said, wipping the tears away.

She continued to drive as I drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________

-----------------✨🎶✨-----------------
_______________________________

A/n: Ik it was kinda boring but I feel like yous need to know more about Anaisa and he family. There will be more about her. Thanks for being here bebes <3 ily all 😘 plz vote and recommend to a friend and lmk what yall think