Part 43

**Warning** Violence and sexual abuse 

Liz woke groggily and her mind was foggy until she remembered what had happened and her blurred vision came clear again, and she saw where she was.

A four-walled cell greeted her. The stench of old blood, urine and faeces, caused her to gag. And as she looked down at her bare legs, she realised she was naked. They had her wrists cuffed and chained to the wooden beams in the middle of the cell. Her arms had been stretched. Her legs too had been cuffed and chained tightly to the floor, spreading her legs out so her body was in a star position open for any physical or sexual attack.

***

Liz stopped counting the men that came inside the cell and raped and abused her body. Sometimes two at a time and her screams just spurred them on. She felt their fluids run down her legs, from both passages. The last thought Liz had before her body gave up was that Yuri allowed the multiple rapes, which means he didn't want her as a wife anymore, which also meant he would kill her after they had finished. She hoped it was sooner rather than later. Her reprieve didn't last long, she was woken as freezing cold water was thrown in her face.

Her hair was grabbed, and her head forced up. The man himself was staring at her.

"How are you enjoying the accommodation? The room service is good, yes. Had your fill of cock yet, whore?"

Liz wanted to spit in his face but she had no saliva, so she stared him in the eye and said, "You are a sick sadistic monster, and I can't wait until I get the opportunity to cut your heart out. Believe me, I will!"

Yuri laughed. "Argh, slut, I've always liked your fighting spirit. You will make a perfect pet once trained. It's good you speak our motherland's tongue; it will be easier for you to follow directions."

He turned his head to the side and ordered his men.

"Get her cleaned up and then brought to my study."

Turning back around to Liz, and still holding her head up by her hair he said.

"Lizzy, tonight I will allow you to rest. I'm sure your body is exhausted with all the cocks that fucked you today." He laughed. "But tomorrow we start your training after we have a little chat."

His smirk told her that there the chat was going to be more like an interrogation and that she was in for a lot of pain.

More ice-cold water was thrown at her and then two women with long yard brushes started scrubbing her body and laughed as she screamed at them to stop.

***

Marco was exhausted from the fight but came away with just a bullet in his shoulder and cuts and bruises.

Enzo had The King of the Greek mafia kneeling on the floor, hands tied behind his back. Knowing Marco wanted to probably prolong the torture of Liz's father he kept him alive but made sure he got a workout on his face.

There were casualties. Marco expected that, but the allies he had trusted came through and within minutes the Greeks were gunned down and the king was alive and waiting for his execution.

Jacob Mirsklavou lifted his head and laughed when he saw Marco walking into the room, surrounded by his Capos and the guards.

"You'll never find her." Jacob laughed.

"What is he talking about?" Enzo asked, looking at Marco.

"Ha! You don't even know. My darling daughter has probably been fucked to death by now."