Gauche summons a mirror in a desired location and then appears instantaneously in front of said mirror, allowing him to avoid Neige's attack with ease. As this happened, Baro puts an arm around Marie's neck.

"Hold it right there. One wrong move and who knows what will happen. Do it now, Neige."

"Right. Snow Creation Magic:Snow Friends!"

Neige used his magic to create multiple snowmen of different sizes and builds

Neige used his magic to create multiple snowmen of different sizes and builds. As they were all surrounding Gauche, Baro laughed as he was sure he had the magic knight beat.

"Hahaha!!! This job will be a sailing smoo-!!!!!"

Baro didn't finish his sentence as he was punched to the ground. As this happened, another person was seen dashing towards the snowmen. When they stopped moving, the snowmen were sliced apart and no longer functioning.

"You bastards...hurting innocent kids like this...."

"Kyoya and I......."

"WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!"

As Marie looked forward, she saw Asta and Kyoya standing side by side. Soon she ran towards them and hugged Asta. As Kyoya was about to try and calm her down, Gauche fired a Reflect Ray at Asta.

"Don't touch my sister."

"Hey!!! Now isn't the time you jerk!!!!!"

Soon Theresa walked into the area along with Marco. As she made her way towards the other children, she began to use her magic.

"Flame Healing Magic:Soothing Holy Light."

As Theresa opened her grimoire, she manifests several lit candles that softly glow and float around the children

As Theresa opened her grimoire, she manifests several lit candles that softly glow and float around the children. As their wounds were healing, steam was emanating from their bodies. However, the nun noticed something horrible.

"Most of these children have had their magic drained from their bodies. If left like this, they may never be able to use magic again. Marie, what happened?"

"That man said that it would be worth a lot of money."

As Marie said this, Kyoya and Asta glared at Baro. While this happened, Baro used the magic item on his face to see how much magic power they each had. When he looked at Asta, he simply laughed.