Disneyland California

Start from the beginning

After we all finished the ride we walked around and came across someone wearing a Winnie the Pooh outfit. I ran up to them and asked them for a picture. Then I called everyone over to join me, we all took a group picture together.

Then Hyunjin asked me if we could take a picture together so I let him. After we finished, Dahyun was about to go up to me but then Hyunjin held my wrist and pulled me away from her.

"Hey Y/N! Lets go to the shop!" Hyunjin said as he was pulling me.

"O-OH okay..." I was confused but I also wanted to know what Dahyun was going to say to me.

We ended up walking around the store and we came across bracelets. Then we decided to buying matching bracelets. It was this nice blue color and we imprinted our own names onto it.

As we walked out of the store I saw a man trying to bother Twice as he kept on trying to get close to them with his camera. I ran up to him and tapped him on his shoulder. The man faced me and so did Twice as I saw fear in their eyes. I knew the girls didn't want to be disrespectful to him which is why they didn't say anything but I knew it was bothering them.

"Hey sir, I think you should stop doing that." I told him in a calm voice.

"What gives you the right to bother me?" He said in an aggressive voice. What a dumb guy.

"You are invading their privacy" I tried to keep my cool so that I can seem nice.

"And why would I listen to a loser like you?" I scoffed at what he said. Did he really call me a loser? At least unlike him I can get a real job with photography that requires me to take pictures of Twice a FAMOUS group.

"Because I am their REAL photographer" I crossed my arms as I waited for him but he didn't say anything. Then I leaned closer to his ear to whisper something.

"I don't think you would wanna be sued now would you? JYP is a really huge company and I am not sure if you know what you are getting yourself into. You wouldn't want your perfectly fine life to be ruined right?" I told him as I smirked while leaning back.

"Fine... I'll go. Just don't sue me please." He walked away and all the members sighed in relief.

"Thank you Y/N. We all felt really uncomfortable." Tzuyu walked up to me and said.

"No problem I wanted to make sure you guys are safe and protected. But where did your body guards go?" I looked around for them but I couldn't find them.

"They wanted to get Starbucks and we told them we would be fine by ourselves but I guess not." Mina pouted.

"I believe he will leave you all alone now so it'll be okay." I wanted them to feel at ease because people like that rude photographer is very disrespectful towards privacy of others.

"Why don't we go on another ride? Then we all can get food." Felix said to break the silence.

"Sure!" we all said to him.

We decided to ride space mountain and Hyunjin ended up sitting next to me. Honestly the ride was a bit slower than Matterhorn but that didn't matter because I found it fun. I hyped up the ride and made sure everyone was screaming with me.

After the ride was over we decided to eat at Plaza Inn. I saw the table and saw how many seats there was. I was a bit shocked but then again not that surprised. The food was amazing and eating there was the most best experience since we all couldn't stop laughing. It reached to the point Bangchan started choking on his noodles.

After eating we all decided to go on more rides until nighttime came around. We all gathered around to watch the World of Color which is my all time favorite water show ever since I was small.

As I saw all the Disney princesses I turned around and saw Dahyun staring at me but Momo was cuddling with her. I turned my head around to distract myself from this feeling of anger inside of me.

Hyunjin turned around and whispered something to me, "Hey Y/N I wanna talk to you about something after the show."

"Okay sure. But we might have to leave after the show so you might have to make it quick." He nodded at me. I am curious to see what he will talk to me about.

After the show, which I totally did not get emotional over. I wasn't sure if I was going to see the rest of my friends so I said goodbye to them and wished them well in life. I will truly miss them but I will one day be able to see them again. Hyunjin walked me to a different area, a more private area.

"Hey Y/N." He said.

"Hi" I felt awkward saying that but its fine.

"I brought you here because I wanted to tell you something." He said as he was looking down.

"Well for a while... actually no for years... I've had..." He stopped because he seemed nervous.

"I am bad at this sorry." Aww I guess he is struggling to say it.

"No it's okay take your time!" I said to him to comfort him.

"Y/n... ever since we were in High school I have had feelings..." Suddenly he got cut off because I saw Dahyun running up to me and holding me by my wrist.

"Y/N we have to go to the hotel now we have the concert tomorrow." She said as she was clenching her jaw.

"But... Hyunjin was about to tell me something." I was confused and I really wanted to hear what Hyunjin was going to say.

"No! We have to go now!" She kind of yelled at me which got me startled. Then Hyunjin took my other wrist.

"Hi excuse me, I was kindly trying to tell her something first. I am sure you can wait a few minutes." He smiled at Dahyun as I was looking at them two. The tension they had at the restaurant was also happening here.

Dahyun then pulled my wrist tighter and dragged me away so that Hyunjin would let go. "Look we have to go. The manager said so, say bye to Hyunjin."

I ran up to him and hugged him. "Bye Hyunjin... it was nice meeting you again after all these years. I hope we can  finish our talk here some time in the future... sorry for being busy. I'll miss you!"

"It's okay... Bye Y/N I'll miss you! Let's talk again someday." He said as he waved to me.

Dahyun then held my hand tightly again and pulled me away. As she was pulling me away I felt my wrist starting to hurt. "D-Dahyun... you are holding my wrists too tightly..." She turned to me and realized what she was doing.

"I-I'm sorry Y/N... I don't know why I did that... I am sorry..." Maybe she was stressed out about Momo. Something must've happened then. I hope all goes well for her.

"It's okay, you said we had to go right?" I said to her as she nodded.

"Oh yeah... right, let's go to the others." We walked together.

"I am still sorry you couldn't stay longer with your friends." She looked down.

"It's okay. One day I will be able to see them again." I told her to reassure her it's okay.

We met up with the others and then we went to the hotel to rest for the night. Although, I am still very curious to know what Hyunjin was going to say to me. But I guess I will never find out.

-

A/N: Hello! Thank you for reading till this far! The 3 chapters were a bit lengthy, but I hope you enjoyed. I am very sad to say that I won't be able to post 3 chapters weekly as often as I used to. School is occupying a lot of my time and I will be extremely busy in the following weeks. I wanted to let you all know in advance that I will try to at least post 1 chapter a week. Anyways, thank you for reading and stay safe!