Chapter 60: Daughter.

Last chapter:(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"German!" screamed Angie.

"It's okay Angie, i've got your hospital bag and i've got you! Just hold on to me..while we walk down the stairs".

Angie nodded..

It took a good 15 minutes for German to get Angie down the stairs without either of them getting injured.

Angie tightly squeezed German's hand..it was another awful contraction.

"German, get me to the hospital now before I end up giving birth on the living room floor!".

"Yes...erm..okay Angie...i'll run and put the hospital bag in the car..then i'll come straight back for you. I promise!".

"Okay, just go....go!".

German nodded and ran out to the car.

Angie rested herself against a wall and was still breathing very heavy..

"I'm not ready...please little bean..i'm not ready" mumbled Angie to herself.

German came running in...

"Come on Angie..let's get you to the hospital".

"What about Violetta? She needs to be told where we are".

"I'll ring her once we get you to the hospital..okay..let' go".

They slowly walked out of the house and German helped her in to the car gently. Angie sat in the back of the car so she would have more space.

xxx 10 minute drive to the hospital xxx

The drive seemed like a life time to Angie...but finally the reached the hospital.

A doctor and a midwife were waiting at the maternity ward's reception with a wheel-chair for Angie.

"Ah Mrs Castillo, I see tonight's the tonight".

Angie didn't look amused in the slightest..she turned to face German.

"Ring Violetta now!..tell....her!" she shouted then she screamed in pain.

German nodded over and over again.

"Mrs Castillo, we will have to get you in to a room right now" said the doctor.

"German, ring Violetta now..I can wait...i'll make little bean wait if I have too. Violetta should be here".

"Okay, i'll be back soon promise" he replied.

Angie nodded and the midwife wheeled her away.

German went and stood outside as your not allowed to ring people indoors..

He dialed Violetta's number into his phone and it began to ring..

Violetta picked up instantly.

Phone call;

"Vilu!".

"Hi Dad, what is it?"

"It's Angie, she's due to give birth anytime soon. Your baby sister will be born very soon but Angie wants you here with us now".

"Aw is she okay!?".

"Not really Vilu, she's in a lot of pain but please just get here as soon as possible. Come straight to the maternity ward and just ask at the desk for Angie Castillo".