Chapter 3. Tonight's the night!

"Don't tell us what German?" asked Angie.

Olga stood with her head down. For once she didn't even open her mouth...

"Erm...Vilu can you go on upstairs please?" asked German looking uneasy.

"No, i'm sorry Dad, your hiding something from us!" shouted Violetta.

"Vilu, go on..i'll come up and see you in 10 minutes. Anyway you need to hang up all your new clothes..I still haven't told your Dad how much we spent" replied Angie softly.

Violetta nodded and went.

Olga left too...

"Well German, what are you hiding from me and Vilu? and I want the truth!".

"Erm..i'm.i'm planning a holiday!" blurted out German..

He was lying....

"German, is that the truth?" Angie asked suspiciously.

"Yes, were...err..we are going to Barcelona for a week at the end September!" German smiled.

Angie had a beaming smile.

"Who exactly is going on this holiday?" asked Angie with a smirk.

"You, Vilu, Olga, Ramallo and I!" shouted German with a smile still across his face.

Angie went up to German and kissed him.

"German I can't wait! I have to go tell Vilu!" shouted an excited Angie.

She ran out of his office straight up the stairs.

German's POV: I guess i better book a holiday to Barcelona and quick... How much did Angie and Violetta spend today..hmm..

While upstairs..

Angie knocked on Violetta's door repeatedly.

"Okay, okay I get it! Come in!" shouted Violetta sounding frustrated.

Angie came in still with a big smile across her face..

"Angie, what are you smiling about?"

"Vilu, the thing your Dad was hiding from us..was that he has booked a holiday for us to all to go to Barcelona for a week! Even Ramallo and Olga!" shouted Angie.

Violetta began to smile and ran towards Angie to hug her.

She did.

"Aw Angie, I thought he was hiding something bad from us! I can't wait! I guess we won't need to buy new clothes since we bought lots today!" replied Violetta.

"Oh Vilu, that reminded me...I still haven't told your Dad how much we spent.."

"Oh...."

Their smiles faded.

"Vilu, you can come with me to speak to him"

Violetta nodded.

They left her room and made their way down the stairs..

German was sat at the dining table with Ramallo. He was reading through some documents...he stopped when he saw Angie and Violetta.

"Ah Angie, Vilu, what's the matter?" asked a concerned German.

"Dad, we need to tell you how much we spent today"

"Ah..I see, how much am I out of pocket then?"

Violetta looked down so Angie answered for her.

"£100"

"£100 on what!? You were only going shopping for a new jacket and some skirts! I said to spend £50!" shouted German. He looked shocked.