Chapter 27. Is the baby alright?

...........

Violetta ran straight to Angie's aid...the arguing stopped.

German turned around to see Angie on the floor. Jade had a smirk across her face. Angelica looked shocked.

"Call an ambulance..now someone call one now!" shouted Violetta.

Olga ran in with a phone and dialed 999. Olga then rushed to where Angie was  and stroked her head. Angie was breathing heavy...little tears fell down her face.

"Don't worry Angie my dear. The ambulance is on it's way" said Olga trying to console Angie.

German had hold of Angie's hand, he kissed it.

"Beautiful, everything will be okay. I love you".

Violetta was starting to cry.

"Angeles..Angeles..are you alright?" questioned Angelica looking rather worried.

Jade butted in.

"She's fine...she's probably faking. Angie loves all the attention" laughed Jade.

Then Ramallo came out of no where.

"That's it! Angelica, Jade leave now! Go on! Get out now!" shouted Ramallo. He opened the front door, Jade and Angelica left...as they left the paramedics came through the door..

xxx TIME SKIP xxx

German's POV: How selfish am I! I was stood arguing with Jade and Angelica..I didn't even notice that Angie was in pain. I was arguing with Angelica and Jade when I saw Violetta run straight behind me..I turned around to see Angie curled in a ball crying in pain. I'll never forgive myself if anything happens to Angie or the baby.

Violetta, Ramallo, Olga and German were sat in a private waiting room in the hospital. They were waiting for the doctor to come.

xxx 30 MINUTES PASSED xxx

The doctor came in. Everyone suddenly stood up.

"Well doctor, how is she? Is the baby fine? Is the baby alright? Please tell me!" shouted German anxiously.

"Angie doulbed over in pain because of stress. Angie is also very undernourished. We have put her on a drip.  Can you tell me if their is any recent problems or do you know of any medical conditions that Angie has?" asked the Doctor.

"Erm well theirs alot of stuff going on. She's just found she's pregnant, she has been under alot of stress because of our wedding. It's in 11 days and she has been planning it very carefully. I can't think of any medical conditions she has. What do you mean undernourished? Most of all, tell me. Is the baby alright!?. German looked scared....

.........

Sorry for the short chapter. x