Chapter 51. Part 1: SURPRISE!

Yep the last chapter Angie was 4 months but I haven't wrote a new chapter in 15 days! So i'm hurrying this along a little bit as i'm getting excited for when she is 9 months pregnant. Also this book is nearly at an end:(

Violetta and Angelica have planned a surprise baby shower for Angie later on today.

12 o clock:

..........................

Violetta came down the stairs.

"Olga!...Olga! Where are you?!" shouted Violetta.

Olga came from the kitchen she was humming the tune to "dile que si".

Violetta just shrugged her shoulders then folded her arms.

"Olga....can you be quiet for a moment please? I have something to ask you".

Olga stopped.

"Yeah my angel, what do you want to ask me?"

Violetta looked at the top of the stairs...she was checking to see if Angie was about.

"Olga, I have to questions actually. One: where's Angie?"

"Angie and your Dad went out for a walk 25 minutes ago my dear".

Violetta nodded.

"2: Have you sorted everything for the baby shower?".

"Yes I have Vilu, I've baked her favourite cake. I've got Ramallo blowing up the balloons. I'll put up the banners later on when you and Angie are out. I've also sorted the food and i've rang everyone to double check if their still coming and they said yes".

Violetta smiled.

"Great Olga, thank you!".

"No problem Vilu, i'm really excited. I can't believe you and Angelica have managed to keep it a secret from her for a month".

"and I can't believe how you have also managed to keep it quiet to Olga" laughed Violetta.

Just then Violetta's phone rang. It was Angelica.

"Hi Vilu, my sweet. I'm just ringing to see if everything is sorted for 4 o clock?".

"It will be Grandma, I asked Angie to come with me shopping later on so it gives Olga time to out up the decorations. Then everyone can arrive and hide while we are out".

"Great Vilu, make sure everything is hidden. I'll see you at the house at ten past four my love. Bye".

"Bye Grandma".

Angie and German came through the door.

Olga tried to act naturally...naturally for Olga well...

She started to sing "Juntos somos mas" as she began to walk out of the living room.

Angie looked confused but German didn't..he knew about the surprise baby shower.

Violetta just shrugged her shoulders.

"Angie, i'll get ready then we will go, okay?

"Yeah that's fine Vilu".

Violetta smiled and Angie went into the kitchen.

As Violetta went up the stairs she stopped on one step and faced German. Violetta gave him a thumb's up and German winked back.

...................

It''s now 2 o clock in the afternoon.

"Vilu! Are you ready?" shouted Angie.

Violetta ran down the stairs.

"Yep, i'll just grab my bag and cardigan from my room then we can go".

Angie nodded and Vilu ran back upstairs.

Olga was peeping at the side of the kitchen door as she had the cake on the kitchen table.

Angie was about to walk through the kitchen door but Vilu ran even faster down the stairs.

"Angie! I'm ready to go"

"Okay Vilu, I just need to get my purse from the kitchen".

Violetta's eyes grew wide.

Luckily Olga came through the door with Angie's purse in her hand.

"There you go my sweet" said Olga as she passed Angie her purse.

Violetta sighed in relief.

"Thanks Olga, well come on Vilu, let's go".

Violetta  nodded and they left.  Straight away Olga shouted Ramallo. He came out of German's office followed by German.

"Well come on you two! let's put up these decorations".

Ramallo tied the balloons into groups of four. German hung up the banners while Olga set out the food and the cake.

xxx AN HOUR PASSED xxx

People were starting to arrive. Firstly Angelica arrived with a little surprise of her own she brought Angie's cousin over from Spain...Nicole! Next Michelle, Lucy, Francesca, Camila, Ludmila and Naty arrived. Followed by the three girls who fitted the girls bridesmaid and wedding dresses, Lily, Carrie and Lauren.

Everyone gathered in the living room and were talking & laughing.

Olga took the gifts that everyone had brought and placed them on the table.

German and Ramalllo decided it was time to leave, so they left the house.

Then Olga chirped up.

"Right everyone! The drill is Violetta will text me when her and Angie are 5 minutes away. Then I want you all to hide. You can hide upstairs, in the back garden, in the kitchen or in the office...as long as Angie doesn't see you".

Everyone nodded and went back to talking to one another.

xxx 15 MINUTES PASSED xxx

Olga's phone beeped..it was a message from Violetta it read:-

- Olga, Angie and I are 5 minutes down the road. Hide everyone quickly! Love Vilu x

"Ladies, Angie and Violetta are on their way. Go and hide!" shouted Olga.

Angelica, Olga and Nicole hid in the kitchen. Ludmila, Naty and Michelle hid in German's office. Lauren, Carrie and Lily hid at the top of landing. Francesca and Camila hid behind the curtain next to the back garden door.

Francesca and Camila were giggling......

"Shhhhh! Be quiet!" shouted Olga.

"Shh yourself" replied Camila.

Just then everyone heard a key enter the door. It was Angie and Violetta. Now everyone was quiet.

Violetta and Angie came through the front door..they got to the centre of the living room and bang!

"SURPRISE!" shouted everyone as they came out the hiding places!

...................................