Chapter 16. The Cemetery.

Angie and Pablo were walking down the path of the street which was next to the Studio. When Angie stopped.

"Angie, why have you stopped? What's wrong?"

"Err...I need to go somewhere Pablo"

"Your going to meet him arn't you?! After all that's happened!" shouted Pablo out of no where.

Angie looked shocked.

"No! Actually Pablo, i'm going to the cemetery to visit Maria's grave!" shouted Angie back looking angry.

Angie shook her head in disgust and started to walk away when Pablo grabbed her arm.

"Oh i'm sorry Angie. I didn't mean to react in that way"

Angie sighed.

"Okay, it's fine, but Pablo I haven't decided on what I want to do... but I need to go. I'm going to buy some flowers then head to the cemetery"

Pablo nodded.

"Okay Angie, if you need anything...then give me a call"

Pablo kissed Angie on the forehead.

"I will, thank-you Pablo"

Then off she went.

5 minutes later Angie had reached the florists. She picked out on a big bunch of red roses and then paid the man.

As she walked she took her phone out of her pocket. Her phone screen's background was a picture of her & German. A couple of tears began to trickle down the sides of her face.

She wiped her face, took a deep breathe and continued to walk.

XXX 10 minutes later XXX

Angie walked through the cemetery's gate, passed a bench and walked up the path. Maria's grave was next to a big Oak tree.

Angie stopped at the side of Maria's grave and sighed. She gently placed the bunch of roses down beside the headstone.

"Oh Maria, my Sister. You don't know what I would do to be able to have a conversation with you right now. I don't know what to do. I need you. You were always the sensible thinker...everyone knows that. I miss you so much. I'm sure you've been watching over Violetta, German & I and really...I don't know what I should do...please give me a sign..give me a sign that can help me on what I should do"

Tears were streaming down Angie's face.

Suddenly, Angie's phone vibrated in her pocket. She took her mobile out and saw she had a text from Violetta with a picture attached to it. She pressed open..the picture was of her piece of cake with the writing 'will you marry me" back from when German proposed to her. She then read the text.

It read:

Angie,  Dad sent me this picture from the restaurant when he proposed to you. When you were together he would always send me pictures of you both with a cute little messages attached to them. Mostly they would say 'I love her x'. I  bet you didn't know that. I hope you can talk it all out. I miss you so much and so does Dad.

Lots of love Vilu xx

Angie's tears had gone, she was now smiling. She put her phone back in her pocket and looked up at Maria's head-stone.

"Maria, thank-you. I know that was sign..it's got to be. Now, you've helped me with my decision and so has Vilu. I love you so much"

Angie blew a kiss towards Maria's grave and looked at her watch. It was quarter to three.

"Oh no! German said to meet him at three in the park. I've only got 15 minutes! Am I going to make it in time?"

...........

Will Angie make it in time?:-)