"Jealous, are we?" The man chuckled.

"Oh, shut up!"

My eyes shot wide at his words. When the director laughed, I understood that maybe they knew each other long enough for Namjoon to find humour in Taehyung's hostility.

"The whole nation knows the kind of player you are, Namjoon." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay." This Namjoon guy shook his head, "Your stylists are waiting for you. I'll take care of her till you get back."

Taehyung huffed when Namjoon winked suggestively. Being stuck between two testosterone-filled humans wasn't helping my awkwardness at this moment.

"Don't do anything that would make me want to smash your camera in your face." Taehyung warned, resulting Namjoon to raise his hands up. Giving me once last sympathetic smile, Taehyung walked off, leaving me in the hands of this flirtatious stranger.

"So, Taehyung's girlfriend, huh?" He smirked.

I let out a deep breath.

This was going to be a long day.

Talking with Namjoon wasn't so bad after all. The only problem was, he was a bit too nosy about my relationship with Taehyung.

Being in the world of business, you learn to become deceiving with words and expressions. And I had to put those skills to use while talking to Namjoon. Even though it was abashedly one of my best suits, it was tiring to drill my brain to think of excuses on the spot without having to trip up.

"How long have you been dating for?"

"How did you meet Taehyung?"

"How's it living with him?"

"Does he always act like he has a stick up his butthole?"

At the end of it, to say that I was exhausted was an understatement.

"Do you guys-"

"Noona."

I let out a breath of relief and turned around to face the bodyguard who had just saved my sanity, "Jungkook."

"The shoot is about to start, do you wanna come along?"

"Yes!" I said, a bit too enthusiastically. I quickly waved at Namjoon before linking elbows with Jungkook as we scurried away from the tall man.

"You saved me!" I sighed.

"Yeah, uneasiness was written all over your face. Did he trouble you a lot?" Jungkook gave me a comforting smile.

"He isn't that bad. It's just that he's a bit..."

"Invasive?"

I nodded, to which Jungkook hummed in understanding.

"Hyung is going to come out soon. Miss Kim is ready for the shoot as well. Are you excited?"

"Yes, it's the first time I'm gonna be seeing the filming of a music video." I tilted my head, "Who's Miss Kim though?"

"Oh! You don't know, do you?" Jungkook hit his forehead, "She's gonna play the female lead in the video. There's a lot of buzz about her in the entertainment industry. This video might become a turning point in her career."

"That's nice." I hummed, "I can't wait to see how it turns out."

"Me too-"

"Taehyung. Yeji. Take your positions!" Namjoon's deep voice echoed through the mic.

Yeji?

Kim... Yeji?

I've heard that name befo- No, it can't be!

I let out a sharp gasp as my eyes almost bulged out of my sockets when my eyes fell upon the pale, feline-eyed girl dressed in a voluminous, mint-green sheer dress. My heart began to pound against my chest as my blood began to simmer.

Oh, my god... this- this can't be happening right now...

I could feel my breaths becoming erratic and shallow as I saw her throwing smiles and bows at the staff members.

"First, let's start of with the photo shoot!" The photographer announced, guiding the two actors to the set.

After a brief greeting, the two actors stood close, facing each other.

"Give me something intimate!"

Taehyung's hands took their place on either sides of Yeji's waist as she pressed her chest to Taehyung's, encircled her arms around his neck. The two starred into each other's eyes as the photographer yelled out words of encouragement.

I felt a sting in my heart and an ache in my chest the longer I saw.

This is hard to watch.

"Jungkook. I'll be out."

I turned around and walked off before Jungkook could respond.

First of all, I'm so, so, SOOOOOOOOO SORRY for not updating for over a week!!! I just had a terrible writer's block as well as so many assignments to do.

Second of all, I hope this chapter made up for it. Hehe

Btw, what do you think the reason is behind Jisoo's behaviour after seeing Yeji? Any theories?

This is the dress yeji is wearing for the shoot!

I hope you're all having a good day/night!

Until next time!💜