The Mafia Ball - Part 2

Quinn's POV

Quinn's POV

I only saw red as that fucker touched my girl's ass.

I motioned for Rod to come over, handing him the two lemonades I had gotten for Ana and I. 

"Be right back Rod, just gotta murder someone," I said quietly, the calmness of my voice alerting my best friend.

"Are you sure you don't want me to just get Thomas and let him deal with it? I really don't want to have to bury bodies on my night off," Rod whined, and I shook my head.

"He touched my girl, he deals with me." 

Rod went rigid, before placing down the two lemonades, rolling the white sleeves of his shirt off whilst simultaneously shrugging off his jacket.

I walked up to Anastasia, who was glaring at the guy. He was my height, and I already knew he was one of the mafia kids just from how he walked. When Ana saw me she visibly exhaled, tucking herself under my arm and lacing her fingers with mine. 

"Back off Zander, I'm happy with my boyfriend, same goes for you Elijah, leave me the fuck alone." Her tone was deadly and I noticed the other guy gasping for air in Grayson's grip. Before I could go to do the same to the Zander kid, my father came up to me, extending his hand to Ana.

"My dear, I think it would be best to let them get their frustrations out. Dance with me?" he asked, and Anastasia looked to me. I nodded and sent a grateful glance to my father, who was eager to dance with his future daughter-in-law, though that was a long way away.

I could see Thomas and a man with striking resemblances to Elijah and Zander heading our way so I knew I had to be quick. I grabbed his collar and pressed him up against the way.

"If you EVER, and I mean ever, touch my girl or anyone's else's girl without their permission again, I will hunt you down my bloody self and make sure you don't make it out alive," I threatened and he paled, trying to pry my hands off of him.

"Quinn! Stop that at once, we can't have his blood on your hands," Thomas ordered calmly, and I let go, taking a few steps back. The other man with Thomas was glaring at Elijah and Zander as Grayson let go of Elijah, the four of us including Dylan and Julian stepping behind the two men.

"How many times have I fucking told you!" the man growled, and the two boys gulped, hanging their heads. 

"You are Maxwells, the future of our mafia, and this is how you treat a woman who has said no more times than you have been living!" he roared, the music just drowning his voice out from the people dancing around us. 

A lady with eyes just like the two boys came up to the man and she too glared at the boys. "How would you like it if random men did that to Erika?" she said, her calm voice housing a deep anger. 

"Ma seriously I-" The woman put her hand up to Elijah and turned to Thomas.

"I am terribly sorry these two haven't grown up yet Thomas, is Anastasia okay?" she asked, her tone now warm and welcoming.