Bonus Chapter 3 - The Wedding

Anastasia's POV

Anastasia's POV

I don't know who was more nervous.

I was worried about making sure I didn't trip, but by God, my papà was nervous about walking me down the aisle. He had been wiping his hands down on a towel all morning outside of my childhood bedroom, as me and my bridesmaid got set up.

My mamma had given up consoling him, kicking him outside so that she could have two minutes of peace without his blubbering. 

Evelyn was my maid of honour, so she had taken it upon herself to get every other bridesmaid in to order, which involved Carlotta, Astrid, Hazel, Gabby and Aurora. Remi and Ethan, who had just passed their 10 month mark, were to be our flower girl and ring bearer, under the care of Maggie.

My bridesmaids were already decked out in their emerald green dresses, and I was glad with my decision to let them choose the style of dress they wanted. Hazel had opted for a jumpsuit, unlike Astrid who wanted more of a princess style dress.

But my wedding dress. 

Oh, that was something I never wanted to take off.

It was exactly what I had imagined wearing when Evelyn and I used to plan our weddings as children. A simple a-line gown with lace sleeves, and lace decorating the skirt. And right at the very end of the train, were the initials AC and QW.

As well as a little nugget growing inside me.

I was only two months along, so I still fit into my wedding dress, but only Quinn and I knew so far, after he had caught me vomiting multiple times last month. He was convinced it was a girl, but something in me just knew it was going to be a boy.

So, in true Anastasia and Quinn fashion, we had made a bet, and it involved naming our first born. If I were right, I could name him after my favourite characters from Peaky Blinders, Tommy and Finn, but if he won, he could name her after his favourite Bridgerton characters.

Yes you heard me right.

He wanted an Eloise Hyacinth Walker.

Which was not happening on my watch. 

Finally, my mum pinned the last flower into my hair, and straightened the tiara on my head, her eyes glazing over with happy tears. "Oh your nonna would have loved seeing you wearing her tiara sweetheart," she cooed, helping me up from my chair.

I wiped away the stray tears from her cheeks, before hugging her tightly. "Mamma, don't cry, you'll set my waterworks off," I laughed, sniffling slightly. Evelyn gasped loudly, shooing my mother away quickly whilst checking for any makeup mishaps.

"As much as I love you Tina, if you contribute to ruining my masterpiece I won't give you any grandbabies," she threatened, and my mother stepped away immediately, her face horrified.

"Evelyn!" I exclaimed, hitting her arm softly. "Don't be mean to your future mother-in-law!" Evelyn groaned and quickly apologised, just as someone knocked at the door.