Leaving For Italy

Anastasia's POV

Anastasia's POV

The whole morning had gone by in a blur.

Papà had visited me with mamma, both of them hugging me and scolding me for going outside alone. My brothers had come in with Alex, all telling me how they would never leave my side again, and how much they loathed Quinn.

Carlotta and Julian walked in with Grayson, whose excuse for a second visit was to 'check my leg'. I knew he just wanted to see Carlotta.

Evelyn had gone home, and Uncle Roman was apparently passed out in one of the guest rooms. He didn't even know I was back. That didn't phase me.

I was currently watching Lucifer on Netflix. For the third time in my life. Tom Ellis could sweep me off my feet any time he wanted, and the latest season had left me in tears. I was in the middle of crying my heart out when my door opened to reveal Quinn. He was dressed in a black t shirt with ripped jeans, and upon seeing me cry, immediately ran over, obviously thinking the worst.

"What's wrong love?" he asked concerned, making me giggle. He cocked his eyebrow confused at my reaction.

I laughed even louder. 

"I'm crying over Lucifer," I cocked out in a mixture of tears and giggles, and he rolled his eyes, before taking a seat beside me.

"You know, I could be your Lucifer, detective," he whispered to me.

My stomach dropped.

This man... was amazing.

"You watch Lucifer!?" I asked excitedly, bouncing up and down on my bed. He laughed, and put his hands lightly on my shoulders to calm me down. Most people I talked to (well, realistically, my family) didn't watch the show, so often I was left to my own devices to fangirl over it.

"Course I do," he answered and my heart swelled.  A very noticeable blush crept up my cheeks, but before he could tease me over them, my mother yelled out to us all from the kitchen.

"Family meeting my spawn and other people's spawn!"

Quinn helped me out of my bed, and got my dressing gown from my bathroom to wrap me up. He bent down, motioning for me to climb onto his back, and I looped my arms around his neck, burying my head in the crook of his neck.

He smelt so nice. 

And I could get so used to this.

----

He carried me to the lounge, and placed me onto a couch, taking a seat in front of it. I propped a pillow up behind me, and Hazel lay opposite me, her slippered feet on top of mine. Uncle Roman walked in just waking from his sleep, and slumped onto a chair. 

I was surprised to see Rod and Gabby in the living room, and the girl waved to me with a quiet smile, before taking a seat in front of Hazel, quietly conversing with her as if they'd been best friends for years.