The Festival A Month Away

It's now one month before the school festival and everyone at U.A is preparing for the day to show off their class event, while during this Izuku with Mirio they took Eri around the school to see school grounds before the culture festival started, but after hearing about the beauty pageant Mirio decided to bring Izuku and Eri to meet the girl of the group of the Big 3 as she was in a beautiful blue dress, this sight made Izuku blush and with Eri catching this, she asked Nejire something Shinsou told her to ask for any girl that makes Izuku blush, that was to be her mama, this just make Izuku more red and nervous.

"S-Sorry, Shinsou must have told her to say those things, she doesn't know better, s-so don't take her seriously" said Izuku red.

"That cruel, I would die if Eri said all those things to me and girl" said Tamaki as he shivered at the thought of that.

"It's alright I don't mind after all it's only pretending right, there nothing wrong with that" said Nejire.

"She's right we're only pretending so Hado if you're mama, then me and Tamaki our Eri's uncle since we're like your brothers, isn't that right Tamaki" said Mirio.

"Please Mirio, that's way too much, I can't be an uncle, it's too much pressure" said Tamaki.

Izuku could only look at them for not realizing Eri was asking Nejire to be mama for real, if Shinsou didn't say pretend, this was when he felt a tap on his shoulder to see Nejire's friend.

"Hey don't worry about it, if they aren't taking it seriously then it's a good thing cause I don't think Hado can handle being an actual mom, I think a pretend one suits her better" said ???.

"Hey Yuyu, that was mean of you" said Nejire puffy face.

"Sorry but you're not ready to take care of kids, well not yet" said Yuyu.

"Yes I can, I'll prove it, Midoriya I'm gonna come over when we both have free time so we can take care of Eri as her parents, cause I would make a great mama" said Nejire with a determined look to prove Yuyu wrong.

"Um, I think we should go before she starts now, if not she might lose 1st place again if she tries to prove Yuyu wrong" said Mirio.

"Yeah my bad" said Yuyu.

With that they quickly left the changing room and started to roam around wondering where to go to next, but as they were walking they accidentally bumped into someone and that someone was Pony from class B, this made the notebook she was holding drop as some loose pages she put in her notebook slid out.

"My bad, I'm really sorry Pony" said Izuku As he helped pick up the paper.

"No it's fine Midoriya, it's also my bad I wasn't paying attention where I was going" said Pony but with a better Japanese accent and she picked up the paper too.

"Pony, I see that your Japanese getting better" said Izuku.

"Yeah thanks to you, I probably would have learned from Monoma if you weren't around, but I'm glad you're around if not Monoma would have taught me rude things to say to class A" said Pony. 

"Yeah" said Izuku.

But as they were picking up the paper Eri picked one up and looked at it as she brought it to Izuku.

"Papa is that you" said Eri.

"Eh, what do you mean?" said Izuku as he blushed a bit because of being called papa.

"This paper has a drawing of you in a costume that's all black" said Eri as she showed Izuku the drawing on the paper.

And to Izuku's surprise the drawing was actually of him for the fact it had his face, hair and the freckles, also with the color on it making the hair look exactly like his hair color, but the main noticeable thing was the outfit the drawing was were looked like the same costume he saw before from Sora The Sea Warrior, but it wasn't of the protagonist but of one of the evil army elite warrior and the last general revealed, Stealth Black complete with shades.