Back At U.A

Izuku has just returned from his internship and now saw siting in his classroom wait for ot to start while his classmates come in after their internship the must noticable that change was Katsumi with hair straight.

"Hahaha oh my god what happened to your hair" said both Kirishima and Sero.

"Shut the hell up it's stuck this way" said Katsumi pissed.

"I say it's an improvement rage bomb" said Sero.

"What you say" said Katsumi hair turned back to spiky again.

"Hahaha it's back" said both Kirishima and Sero.

Then Izuku see Shinsou walk in looking tired more then before.

"Hey Shinsou are you alright" said Izuku.

"Yeah the teacher actually picked my internship so I was with a hero that had schedule that was like hell for exercise" said Shinsou.

"Oh yeah that reminds me I have your work out schedule for you" said Izuku as he pass him a paper with a work schedule on it.

"Oh thanks" said Shinsou.

But as soon Shinsou set his eyes on it it drain the life out of him.

"Are you trying to kill me" said Shinsou with a straight face.

"Uh no why would ask I just a workout sedchule that was similar to my when I was a kid" said Izuku.

'Wait he did this when he was just a kid' Shinsou thought.

"But lower the weight you would carry to a rock the size of 5 books stack but I lowered it all compared to what my dad had me do" said Izuku.

"Wait how much did he make you carry" said Shinsou with sweat drops.

"Um if I remember the first start of my training my dad made me carry a boulder that was the same size a me when I was a kid if not maybe slightly bigger" said Izuku with a smile.

'What the hell how is Midoriya not dead from that and he was just a kid back then' Shinsou thought.

Then out of nowhere Shinsou placed his hand on Izuku sholder.

"Midoriya you are a saint" said Shinsou.

This only left Izuku confused but then Stain was brought up.

"So did you see the video the hero killer" said Kaminari.

"Yeah wasn't Midoriya,Iida and Todoroki at the whole thing" said Ojiro.

"But it was dealt with Endeavor quickly" said Mina.

"Either way his philosophy and the way he acted was so cool" said Kaminari.

This only made Iida quiet.

"Shut up man" said Jiro.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry Iida I didn't mean it" said Kaminari.

"No I can understand why you think he's cool with ideals it made me realize that I'm no where close to being a hero so that's why we have to work even harder than before isn't that right Midoriya" said Iida.

"Yeah your right Iida so that why we'll work harder than before" said Izuku.

"Great look what you have done" said Jiro.

"No kidding" said Shinsou.

"Sorry" said Kaminari.

But this was all interrupted when Aizawa walk in the classroom.