Family Foes Face to Face & Nightmares return

Izuku was only was supposed to got to the store and get some items before the school festival started, but fate had other plans as he came across Gentle Criminal and LA Brava who wanted to prank his school and Izuku wasn't gonna let that happen so easily, so after a hard fought battle Izuku won but out of his heart thought I was wrong, that weren't awful people like the ones he's met just lost and trying to find a purpose that this world rejected for them, but as Izuku gave them their freedom and was gonna walk away he fell to his knees as he try to cover up the blood he was coughing.

"Lad!?" said Gentle.

Even though they fought against each other Gentle couldn't abandon a child as he suddenly coughed up blood.

"Gentle what's happening!?" said La Brava.

This when Izuku hold it in anymore as he ran to the bushes as he pain coughed up blood as he was gasping for air each time he stop coughing up blood, seeing this made La Brava so terrified what was happening while Gentle try to help him as soon as Izuku stop coughing up blood.

"La Brava, we have to take the young lad to the hospital!" said Gentle.

"Yeah!" said La Brava.

But when Gentle tries to help Izuku up, Izuku only smacks his hand aside gently and with a smile with some blood on his mouth leaving Gentle confused.

"...Lad?" said Gentle

"You don't have to worry, I've had this for a while now and there's no way to stop it, I can only treat it" said Izuku.

This when Izuku sat down on the ground and let out a sigh.

"W-What is it?" said La Brava.

"It's a disease not that common but incredibly deadly, at best I have 3 more years in me without medicine" said Izuku.

This when izuku got up and turned towards the direction of the store he left the stuff he bought.

"So that's why I have to work harder and faster than everyone else so I can actually be a hero before my death… please don't tell anyone alright" said Izuku with a smile.

Without another word Izuku went full force as he ran to the convenience store while leaving Gentle and La Brava there without concern if they'll try to continue their scheme.

"….Gentle, let's just forget this plan" said La Brava.

"I have to agree with you, La Brava" said Gentle with a somber smile. 

As he took La Brava's hand as they walked away from U.A while Gentle couldn't help but be concerned for Izuku and the little time he has.

'Young lad I hope that miracle passes your way and if I can when you need help I can lend a hand' Gentle thought.

Meanwhile Izuku was able to get all the items he left behind and asked if he could use the convenience store bathroom to wash off the blood stains on his mouth

'Crap I'm running late' izuku thought.

As Izuku was testing the time as it was 9:25AM and had 35 minutes left to make it on time, but izuku was cutting too close as the guys just finished up their punishment for Izuku and Mineta had some clothes just for Izuku for the occasion even though he was gonna use them for someone of the female gender, but when Izuku was running and finally making his way to the gate at 9:30AM, as he was half way there he was confronted Hound Dog, Ectoplasm and All Might and unlucky for him he wasn't able to wash the scratches away and Hound Dog confronted him.

"Where is the other person you had your fight with!?" said Hound Dog as he pointed to the scratches Izuku had.

"W-What!?" said Izuku concern.