Sick Day

After face the danger of a mad man Izuku thought of horrible things as it only got worse when his Devil started to take effect on him as his body slowly turn into that monster Izuku wanted to lock away, but then he was confronted by Kyoka that night and something nobody expected to happen, as of now it was fresh in the morning at 6AM and Izuku was slowly opening his eyes.

"...What happened last night" said Izuku.

As he let his primal urges take control last night making his memory slightly foggy until he saw the room and realized that he's in Kyoka room completely naked, but then he felt something against him as he lifted Kyoka's cover to find Kyoka's herself also naked as last night all came back to him as every sensation he felt inside Kyoka and the noise the two made, it all made Izuku face turn completely red as he could only cover his face.

"I can't believe I actually did that!?" said Izuku quietly.

But this when something important came back to him as he quickly lifted the sheets and saw Kyoka naked body again, but this time he looked at her entrance of her womanhood leaking his seman.

"....Is she p-pregnant!?" said Izuku

This was when Kyoka started to slowly wake up as Izuku dropped the covers and turn the other way completely red

"Mgh... w-what happened last night?" said Kyoka.

"G-Good morning..." said Izuku red.

"....oh fuck ....we d-did that last night" said Kyoka still can't believe they actually did it.

"Sorry it's all my fault and I push it too far!" said Izuku.

"No, no, I was also responsible for what happened last night" said Kyoka.

"...." said Izuku.

"...." said Kyoka.

As an awkward silence filled the room as both knew what they did last night couldn't be as easily put away in the back of their heads like a kiss.

"W-Well I should get going just in case anyone wakes up early, especially Eri when she wakes up, I think she'll be scared half to death...." said Izuku as he put back his clothes on.

"O-Oh of course.... s-see you later in class" said Kyoka.

"....Y-Yeah" said Izuku.

Soon enough Izuku left Kyoka room and she could help but worry as she covered her head.

'What was I thinking I took advantage of him when he was vulnerable, he'll never want to talk to me again...' Kyoka thought as she felt frustrated.

As Izuku couldn't help but think the same way as Kyoka.

'What did I do, I force myself on her without giving my mind to go to a rational set knowing this would end bad, she probably did it because she worried for me and my emotions and desires took advantage of that, she probably hates my guts now and think I'm a scumbag' Izuku thought as he walked back to his room.

But then he suddenly nearly tripped as he felt like his sense of balance became unsteady.

"What was that?" said Izuku leaning against the wall.

He just shook it off once he felt normal again, he then went back walking to his room and when he finally did he saw that Eri was still peacefully asleep.

"She's really cute when she's asleep" said Izuku.

"You really are too fucking soft, awe for a little girl.... but then again your not that soft if you were rough with flat chest last night" said Devil in Izuku's head.