License Exam Starts

It was the 6 day of ultimate move training and Izuku just saved All Might from a piece of concrete that was going to fall on him until Izuku used his shoot style he added to fighting style ti save All Might in his new updated costume but then rush to him.

"All Might are you alright that was a close one" said Izuku.

"Yeah" said All Might.

But right now both All Might and Aizawa noticed Izuku leg clearly.

'So he actually went through it' Aizawa thought.

"Young Midoriya your leg" said All Might.

"It's alright it's not that bad like before it used to burn my entire leg but now it's more like it hot in the summer" said Izuku.

That's when Izuku leg went out and when Kirishima and Kaminari came in.

"Midoriya dude what was that you was it that destroyed that rock" said Kaminari.

"I thought you a up and close fighter" said Kirishima.

"I'm still am but I decided to add more to my fighting style and I added these soles to help with fire long range attack and these glasses have a aim detector to help me angle my shots perfect but I still a long way to go before call all that ultimate moves" said Izuku.

"I don't know base on that attack your further along then you think so you should be ready for this test" said All Might.

This made Izuku surprised.

"Hey All Might it's dangerous here you should be careful" said Aizawa.

"Yeah I know sorry for the scare young Bakugou" said All Might.

"You watch yourself All Might and don't think cause you got mre move the last time Deku that your stronger then me" said Katsumi.

"Same kacchan but she right you should watch yourself All Might" said Izuku.

'Huh watch yourself to everyone else I'm a weakling someone who needs to be protected' All Might thought.

"So you guys made some improvements to your costume too" said Izuku.

"Yeah man see that you noticed that we're pretty awesome" said Kaminari.

"Your not the only with a brand new style we've all been making changes here and there now the time to upgrade" said Kirishima.

"Just you wait my special gear will blow your mind you wanna see it come on it's totally amazing" said Kaminari.

But then they were interrupted by King Vlad with both Kendo and Monoma.

"Class A that's enough it's class B turn to use the training room in the afternoon" said King Vlad.

"Man crap timing" said Kaminari.

"Eraser get your kids out of our way" said King Vlad.

"Your not try to kick us out early even though we still have 10 minutes left" said Aizawa.

But this was the same time Monoma started to talk.

"Did you hear the license exam has a 50% pass rate that means your entire class might fail" said Monoma.

'Man I forget how much this guy hates our class' Izuku thought.

"Wait is that Monoma costume" said Kaminari.

"Well since his quirk was copy he didn't care what he got the support  department said that they copied someone else's" said Kendo.

But at this point Kaminari and Kirishima was laughing their ass off.