Crocodile?

Currently class 1A were experiencing one of a pro hero duties and is escorting a famous and important people in the world, but they came across some smokey trouble in their first day on Alabasta but they were lucky enough to get ride of said trouble but for a new one to appear in front of Izuku.

"Kid I don't know who you are but you've made worst mistake possible" said the unknown man.

"Well it look like the princess needed help and the way you try to drag her here just tell your someone she knows" said Izuku.

But during this Izuku could think of getting away from this guy and get to his class.

'Alright I can play this either way knock this guy out or get away from him I just have to distract him long enough so Midnight and my classmates have a head start to the palace'.

Meanwhile within the class Vivi was yelling at them to go back for Izuku.

"We have to go back now that man is dangerous it'll only end badly for Midoriya" said Vivi.

"Don't worry about it I'm sure that Midoriya will be fine" said Sero.

"Yeah Sero right after all Midoriya was able to get rid of that smoker guy and one of the strongest out of us guys so I'm sure he can handle himself" said Kaminari.

"I know your friend strong and all but that man's quirk he has no shot of winning" said Vivi.

"How do you know do so much about this man princess Vivi" asked Midnight.

Vivi just a sigh.

"That man his name is Crocodile and he's been trying to take over kingdom for a long time, but the people of the country believe he's a good heart man helping the hero catch the villains but in reality he just want them to believe he should be the ruler of Alabasta" said Vivi with a sad face.

"This Crocodile guy seems to have nearly everyone fooled" said Jiro.

"But why do you believe that Izuku doesn't have a chance of winning"

"Because in this environment with his quirk-" said Vivi.

As Vivi said this Izuku decided to try an knock out Crocodile with a quick and strong and kick to end this but for his foot to go through his head that was now made of sand.

"-Midoriya has no chance of winning" Vivi said finishing off her sentence.

After Izuku failed kick he could only think of some sort of strategy.

'Oh great this guy's quirk is similar to smoker it was difficult to try and get rid of him' was all Izuku thought.

But before Izuku could do anything Crocodile turn himself to sand and disappearing into the desert sand.

"If this wasn't difficult enough now I don't know where this guys is now" said Izuku.

At this point Izuku try to keep his guard up for any surprise attacks that Crocodile could be planning but before long Crocodile's arm came straight at Izuku, Izuku dodged but not enough Crocodile was still able to grab one of his arms which quickly dried up.