Father & Son, The Vow

The sports festival was at the closing to the end, around the point where matches for the students who will win and move on to the semi finals and Izuku was against Todoroki deciding who will move on to the semi finals, but unknown by Izuku Zeff just made it to the crowd and was watching him.

'Those damn idiot's I can't believe they made me come here a watch there was no difference from watch it from the restaurant' Zeff thought.

Meanwhile in a abandoned build there was a girl with blonde hair and was hold a bloody knife.

"Geez this guy was no fun at all he didn't put up a fight at all and pissed himself but that was funny well I guess I should  be going now" said blonde girl

But as she was about to leave she noticed the TV the guy had was on and it was showing the sports festival.

"Oh guess this guy was about to watch the sports festival before I killed him, fuck it I'm going to watch I nothing else to do I might find someone that I might want to cut up later but the green hair that's fighting now look boring so I won't consider him" said the blonde girl.

As this was going on the match was about to start.

"Alright then if our competent are ready let's begin" said Midnight.

Soon without warning Todoroki uses her ice to attack Izuku but for to kick and sending a gust of wind back.

'I guess the brat is going full force at the ice but he has to come up with a strategy because his legs can't do this forever they'll get tired and slow down from the cold' Zeff thought.

"Damn I have to admit that your ice is strong but you won't beat me unless you give everything you got" said Izuku.

"Did my father tell you to say that" said Todoroki.

As she send ice at Izuku again but only to end the same like before.

"This fight has nothing to do with your bastard of a father I'm say this because everyone is giving it their all" said Izuku.

"So am I but I won't use that bastard quirk" said Todoroki.

Then Izuku came charging at Todoroki but her to send ice at him and Izuku jump but his left leg got caught in the ice.

'Crap she got my leg but that won't stop me' Izuku thought.

As used his right leg to kick ice and break himself free even though his leg was covered in ice.

"It seem that you got free but how long will stay up especially with your leg covered in my ice" said Todoroki.

"Don't worry about that but in the end I will win" said Izuku.

But as this was going on Izuku kept his smile through this tough situation even when the crowd actions started to get worst as they started to throw things and Zeff was watching this play out.