The Work Studies

After tutoring Pony, Izuku was confronted by the Big 3 and asked Mirio if he could help him get an internship with Sir Nighteye and luckily for him he said yes but now Izuku was in front of All Might which he still was a bit awkward for him and the room was silent for a bit until Mirio said something.

"Yoooouuu aaarreee here heh just kidding, sorry about that I kinda wanted to say that sorry All Might" said Mirio.

"It's fine my boy, but I've heard young Midoriya want to join you at Sir Nighteye agency it that correct" said All Might.

"Yup he does and he was eager about it" said Mirio Patting Izuku on the back for a while.

"But are you sure about this I could always check with different agencies for you young Midoriya" said All Might.

"I thought you would be all over this after Midoriya does know the secret about OFA and Sir was your former sidekick" said Mirio.

"Yeas that's all true but right now it's kinda complicated with me and him right since that argument around the start of the year" said All Might.

"Oh I see" said Mirio.

"But Midoriya are you truly determined to work under Sir Nighteye" said All Might.

"Yeah I am" said Izuku.

All Might just looked at Izuku for a bit and let out a sigh.

"Very well then I'll allow it, but do you think young Midoriya is ready for this" said All Might.

"Let's see... first off, what kind of hero do you want to become" said Mirio.

'What kind' Izuku thought.

Then Izuku remembered everything in his life that lead up to now the good and the bad until he found his answer.

"I want to be the best hero of them all, the hero who can" said Izuku with a determined look.

This made Mirio look at Midoriya with determined look and found his answer.

"Your goal is kinda all over the place, but I've got no reason to refuse, so sure" said Mirio giving thumbs up.

"Wait really thank you very much" said Izuku.

"No prob I did think Sir would like you straight away anyway" said Mirio.

"Really" said Izuku.

But meanwhile All Might was concerned about this cause he remembered his fight with Sir Nighteye and it involved Izuku, it was about Sir Nighteye saying All Might should be focusing his time with Mirio instead of what ever else he he was doing and this was when All Might brought Izuku and after that it didn't end well.

"Alright then Midoriya starting this weekend end you will be starting internship with me at Sir agency alright" said Mirio.

"Yes I will thank you again Togata" said Izuku.

"Like I said before no prob" said Mirio with a smile.

And before Izuku knew it the weekend.

"Finally a day off" said Kaminari brushing his teeth.

But then not even get a chance to see Izuku pass everyone in the common space with second gear in a rush.

"It seem that he's finally got a work study" said Kaminari.

Then as Izuku rush outside he saw both Katsumi and Shoko heading their way to the provisional license training course during the weekends.

"Bye guys see you later" said Izuku darting pass them.