Ultimate Moves

After being attack by the League of villains the school put up a dorm system for the students to make sure they're safety and the dorm was a high minute walk to the main school it was strange at first but they slowly turn back to normal and they went back to their normal course work of becoming heroes now they're on their way to class.

"I believe I said this already your main focus this summer is get provisional hero licenses" said Aizawa.

"Yes sir" said everyone.

"Do not take this lightly a hero license means your responsible for human lives you can imagine the exam to receive one is very difficult only fifty percent of students pass the test required for the permits each year" said Aizawa.

"It's really that hard to get provisional license" said Mineta.

"In order to prepare you'll concentrate creating something new" said Aizawa.

Then the other teachers entered the room

"2 ultimate moves" said Aizawa.

"Ultimate moves an exam is a normal school thing but this total hero stuff" said Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Mina.

"When we say ultimate we mean a move that will ensure your victory against your opponent" said Plasma.

"An action so unique to your identity no one will be able to copy it to simply put you must lean into your strength" said Cementos.

"Your moves represent who you are these days have an ultimate move those who don't are fools" said Midnight.

"This may sound abstract but we will explain more as the days go on for now change into your costumes and meet at gym gamma" said Aizawa.

And that's what they did they went gym gamma to work on their ultimate moves.

"Gym gamma also know by academia as training dining land or TDL" said Aizawa.

This made everyone feel the same way about the USJ name.

"First the USJ now this could think of something else" Izuku thought.

The Cementos started to make cement pillars.

"This facility was my idea we can now prepare you and terran or obstacles for each student here and here you'll learn to serve up justice it's the name" said Cementos.

The Iida raised his hand.

"Please allow me a question what the advantage of having ultimate moves at the exam may we know your reasoning" said Iida.

"That's two questions and calm down, the job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of danger crime, accidents and natural or man made disasters of course the licensing exam analysis how well your able to deal with these things it won't just be fighting your ability to collect information and make quick decisions will be judged in addition of how well you kids communicate, cooperate and lead others every year a new test is used to evaluate these qualities" said Aizawa.

"One this is especially important if you want to be a pro hero you must prevail in battle if your prepared you don't have to worry and those of you with an ultimate move will have stronger results" said Midnight.

"Your circumstance don't dictate the results of your future battles learn to be consistent and you'll be a great asset on the front lines" said Cementos.

"Your ultimate move doesn't necessarily need to be an attack take Iida Recipro Burst for example this sort of temporary boost in speed is valuable enough to fall in the category of excellent were look for" said Plasma.