A Gentle Confrontation

After Izuku little pretend time with Nejire and Eri once he got back to the doors both Mineta and Kaminari were seething jealousy but were stop by Jiro with a ear jack to the eyes, but that was nearly a month ago and everyone is making last preparation for the festival, Izuku was even asking Jiro on an idea he had with his flame performance along with his other classmates.

"So what do you guys think of my little flame show idea I've been working on?" said Izuku.

As there were exactly 200 sputters in the gym all saying their names and playing around.

"How can you keep these little cute things away from us" said Mina as she wanted to hold one so badly.

"Aren't they dangerous, especially since they are fire and there are many of them?" said Iida.

"Not at all, cause I should know" said Jiro as she grabbed one and started to pet it.

This made the sputter get closer to Jiro as it was purring happily from the pets.

"Yeah, I guess there are two versions of my flames, the one you usually see when I'm in a fight that burns stuff and now this new version I just found out a month ago, their kinda like little helper that don't focus on battle and doesn't burn, their pretty warm actually" said Izuku.

This when everyone grabs one and couldn't help but feel so warm and safe.

"I wish I could keep one" said Toru hugging it.

"Especially if it gets too cold at night we camp like the training camp" said Kaminari.

"Or the winter time" said Ochako.

"Most importantly their cute, ribbit" said Tsu.

"Wait, can they get even hotter?" said Shoko.

"Essentially yes, they can even be used to cook food if I raise the temperature on them, they even listen to simple tasks like these" said Izuku.

This when Izuku grabbed one of the sputters nearby.

"Hey there buddy can you do me a favor and grab me that rope over there" said Izuku as he looked at the rope at the gym stage.

The sputter only nodded as he swiftly went for the robe and grabbed it with its mouth to bring back to Izuku unburn.

"Originally these guys were kinda something I unintentionally made up, but I guess they ended up more helpful than I thought for everyday life" said Izuku.

"It's incredible" said Iida.

"More like astonishing to make something so helpful and at the same time adorable" said Momo.

"I wanna keep them" said Mina holding a bunch as she rubs her face against them.

"Any way Jiro, the idea I had for my sputters was-" said Izuku.

But he was interrupted by one of the pro heroes that was on guard duty and that hero was Hound Dog.

"It's already 9 o'clock, students should have cleared out the gym by now!!!" said Hound Dog.

"Crap, let's get outta here" said Kirishima.

With this class A cleared out of the gym to return back to the dorms and with that some of them went to bed, but some couldn't sleep just yet from excitement.

"I can't sleep!" said Kaminari.

"Yeah right, I'm stupid excited" said Mineta.

"Not so loud people are sleeping upstairs, including my fire baby" said Mina.