Fancy Party

Right now Izuku was class and had his head down and think what he did last night with his date with Katsumi and just thinking of it made him blushing crazy.

'I can't believe that I did it again the first girl I kissed by my own action was Ochako while I did again with kacchan and not only that I have 5 more dates I'm supposed to go on the 5th one today but I still don't know who it is, why didn't the girls tell me order they're going in' Izuku thought.

But then he felt an angry aura.

"Midoriya I hope your paying attention to my lessons" said Aizawa.

Then Izuku shot his back straight up and sweat nervously.

"Yes I was don't worry Aizawa" said Izuku nervously.

While Shinsou chuckled a bit.

"Man you can't get a break can you" said Shinsou.

While Izuku just sighed soon enough it was lunch and Izuku was walking to the cafeteria after delivering Mei bento and getting groped by her.

'To tell the truth the more Mei does that I'm not as shy as she did it the first time that's kinda good I think' Izuku thought.

Then he heard someone.

"Yo Midoriya can you come and sit with me I want to review some things in class with you" said Shinsou.

"Yeah I'll be with you in a second" said Izuku.

Soon Izuku was sitting with Shinsou reviewing class work while the girls were talking they're own things.

"I stole a kiss from Midori and got told a secret" said Mina with a smug face.

"Really, what's the secret" said Toru.

"I'm not tell it's just a secret between me and him" said Mina.

"Was about his dead brother Sabo" said Katsumi as took a bite from her spicy curry.

This made everyone look at her.

"H-How did you know" said Mina.

"Did you all forget that I'm his childhood friend and was one of the closest person who knows him from long ago" said Katsumi.

'I forget that you were some what close to Izuku/Midori/Midoriya/Deku/Izu chan' everyone thought.

"So Midoriya had another brother and he died" said Jiro.

"How did happen" said Ochako.

"Well apparently it was originally just to mess with they're old man and see the eastern countries but then a villain planned an attack and after that you can figure out the rest" said Katsumi.

"I never knew his life was so much sadder" said Toru.

"Yes it make you grateful that it's all over for him now" said Momo.

"Yeah hopefully nothing else happens" said Shoko.

"Okay let's try to change the subject so Bakugou how was your date with Midori" said Mina.

But Katsumi didn't say anything she just kept eating.

"Bakugou your no fun" said Mina.

"Yeah no kidding" said Toru.

"Why would I brag to the loser when it painfully obvious who going to win" said Katsumi.

"Yes it is obvious that I will win" said Shoko.

"You really want to die don't you half and half" said Katsumi.

"Okay calm down guys we don't want you two to destroy the cafeteria" said Ochako.