A Girly Date

It was still Wednesday and Kendo was dealing with her classmates after last night's events.

"I can't believe you guys did that tonight" said Kendo.

"Sorry but this was the first time you were actually doing something like this" said Kinoko.

"What does that mean" said Kendo.

"It the first time you acted girly girl" said Setsuna.

"Setsuna shut it was only a test th o see if we clicked" said Kendo.

"And did you" said Yui.

"Well I hope that he did" said Kendo blushing a bit.

"Well that was answered" said Setsuna.

That's when Reiko said something out of nowhere.

"He's quite interesting" said Reiko.

"Wait what do you mean" said Kendo.

"You know what my quirk and do right" said Reiko.

"Yes you can move object without touching them" said Ibara.

"Well I can do another thing" said Reiko.

"Really what is it" Kinoko.

"I can see the spirit of former people in orb form and when I just got  few looks at him he had 3 spirits following him" said Reiko.

"Really what they like" said pony.

"Well the first one was kind beyond belief cause it shined so bright, while the other one was so strong it felt even more of strong presence than All Might before what happen" said Reiko.

"Wait your kidding right are you saying that spirit is stronger then All Might" said Setsuna.

"Yes because when I try to focus on it the pressure of power was far terrifying then the final fight with All Might but even though it was strong and terrifying it was actually also gave off the motion of happiness and bravery" said Reiko.

"Could it be a hero spirit" said Kendo.

"I don't known, but now on the final spirit it was extremely sad" said Reiko.

"Why was it sad" said pony.

"I don't know why but it felt buried for something but these spirits were different from the rest cause they had a D. engraved on the spirit" said Reiko.

"Really I a remember right Midoriya middle name has a D. but I don't know if it has a meaning" said Kendo.

"Could those spirits be his family" said Kinoko.

"They might but during your date only saw a fraction cause I never focus completely, they weren't the only one there" said Reiko.

"They're was more, how many" said Yui.

"It was like an army with the D. Initial on them" said Reiko.

"Did you say an army that many people are dead who could be his family" said Ibara.

While Kendo progresses the possible fact of how many of Izuku's family has died.

'Midoriya are possibly the only one left alive' Kendo thought.

Then she noticed the time and how dark it was outside.

"Come on guys let's go get some rest we have classes tomorrow" said Kendo.

Then soon enough they went to bed and went to sleep while on the next day Izuku went through class until he felt someone poke his back while he was getting his things.