Chapter 1: Me, The Queen of Agares Seekvaira

His eyebrows dived sharply when the flat girl in front of him thrust a new batch of reports onto his desk. Grunts began to come out of his mouth so, his emotional gaze was only statically met with the flat face of the girl in front of him.

"Say ..."

The girl in front of him just silently raised an eyebrow upon hearing that one word.

"Tell me why I have to do this? Instead of being a king who has to take care of these reports?" The young man screamed loudly but once again his screams were only answered by silence. As if knowing that the figure of the youth in front of her had begun to calm down, the girl grinned slightly - even if only briefly -

"Isn't it because you failed our bet?" The young man immediately slumped from the back of his chair as soon as he found the triumphant tone in the flat tone of the girl in front of him.

"B - but you are really crazy about Mecha, how can you think of that one-sided bet as true." The young man was still trying to defend himself.

"The bet is still a bet. As a man you should accept your defeat Naruto or Kushina - baa san will be very disappointed in you" Hearing the name of his mother, Naruto, the young man who since the beginning of his emotions began to soften the image of his mother's anger immediately awakened his current position.

"Tch, you won Seekvaira" Naruto lazily started pulling a piece of paper from the pile. Read it a little before finally putting a signature at the end of the contract.

"Good work and happy work for the next 29 days Naruto" Seekvaira inwardly laughed happily as Naruto frowned.

Uzumaki Naruto, this young man has been a part of his life since ... since the beginning. He didn't know exactly when they met, but their parents always said that they were close since birth. Naruto's mother, Uzumaki Kushina is the Bishop of his father's peerage. Once, he heard from his mother's story that Kushina met Naruto's father who was actually a Human in Tokyo while working on a contract to deal with wild demons that his father ordered. Lured by the simplicity of Minato's figure, Kushina finally got approval from Lord Agares to form a family but was unfortunate when Kushina began to contain Naruto, Minato died in an accident.

Since childhood they were always together, in the sense that they were both raised by the same person, Naruto's mother, because after the birth of Naruto and Seekvaira, the political conditions in the Underworld were heating up as a result of the rise of 4 Maou who were not from the Old Satan faction.

"Seekvaira-chan"

The call broke Seekvaira's thoughts regarding Naruto. He looked back to find a woman in his twenties looking at him softly. The beautiful woman with her soft red mane and not forgetting that big smile is Kushina, Naruto's mother as well as his foster mother.

"Kushina - baa san" Kushina scowled when she heard the greeting reply.

"Ah, haven't I told you many times to call me Kaa - san"

Seekvaira shook her head.

"I don't have the right to call you by that summons, Baa - san" Even though Kushina's status is a slave to her father, Seekvaira still respects and cherishes the woman in front of her because Kushina has indeed been her mother figure from the start. Of course he really wanted to call the figure mother, but just like he said before, he felt he had no right to call her that.