Kakashi then turns to Haru, he knows she doesn't agree with Sasuke's plans. He could tell by the concerned glances she's sending him, and the almost pleading looks she's sending towards Kakashi.

Kakashi sighs, realizing that although Haru doesn't approve of Sasuke's current actions, she wouldn't leave him so willingly. And perhaps he wouldn't leave her so willingly either.

In the best case scenario with Sasuke's current obsessions, Kakashi would be able to remove Haru from this situation just like how he told Sakura to leave.

He just knows she isn't as far gone as Sasuke is, and he finds comfort in that for now. However, he's very aware of Haru's resentment towards the leaf and her attachment to Sasuke at the same time.

If she was willing to be with him despite quite literally getting in trouble with it, who's to say she'd want to leave him even now?

Would she even let Kakashi fight sensei? Would he have to fight the two of them instead?

Now that he's seen the two together for the first time in years since they were both mere kids, he can't help but long for the more innocent times when things were not as complicated as they are now.

He notes the way that Sasuke is still holding onto her despite how long it's been since this altercation began and mentally sighs at the seemingly toxic nature of their relationship.

If someone had told him five years ago that his twelve year old brats, Haru and Sasuke, would've left the village and formed a relationship of this degree while at it, he probably would have laughed.

Well he did pass out for a moment when he found out that the two were in a relationship for the first time but that's besides the point-

Seeing them together now for the first time is almost surreal, and he sighs to himself knowing that Haru must be so internally conflicted, much like he is now.

With his mind settled, he takes a deep breath. "As the leader of team seven, I will settle this once and for all." He states.

Sasuke, ever so observant to notice that Kakashi is indeed probably planning to take Haru away from him, quickly responds by saying "I don't like repeating myself either. But don't act like you're my sensei." Sasuke then turns to Haru with a certain glint in his eye.

"Haru, leave. This will be over soon and I'll meet with you then." Sasuke states coldly much to the displeasure of his white haired counterpart. Haru arches a brow at his commands, and loosens her hand from his grip.

"No, I'm staying here Sasuke, I want to be here." She stubbornly responds much to his own discontent. He wants her to leave, well because he doesn't want anyone to have an opening in which they take her away from him.

He wasn't wrong either.

He sends Haru a very pointed look, one that shows just how serious he is about wanting her to leave before this inevitable fight begins. Taken aback by this, Haru is about to defend herself when Kakashi interrupts.

"Haru, is this what you want to support?" Kakashi questions seriously, noting how his former student tenses up at the question. "Haru, think about this seriously! You yourself went to save the people in the leaf, Sasuke wants to destroy it all." Kakashi gravely states.

Haru's eyes narrow as she looks at him. "You want to kill him, how am I supposed to just let you do that?!" She asks, rather pleads with Kakashi, almost reminding him of the child version of herself in which she'd constantly question him about whether or not she was right in all of her actions.