Chapter 61 🌙

••Haru's POV two days ago••

I sigh, stirring my piping hot coffee while walking upstairs to my bedroom. Traveling with team Taka is already hassle, but traveling with team taka while you're dating someone in the same group is even worse.

It's only three in the morning and the sun has yet to rise. I don't know how I managed to wake up so early considering how much sleep I've lost because of Karasu. Now with Sasuke's help I can sleep peacefully like I did before, so my sleep schedule being so short is seriously confusing me now.

No one else in the House I've created is awake which is good for Sasuke and I, we can't have them asking questions. Now I just have to wake him up and we'll be well on our way!

I slowly open the door to my shared bedroom and roll my eyes when I see Sasuke far more deep in sleep then I've managed to be these past couple of weeks.

My presence alone doesn't wake him up, so instead I put my coffee down and sit down on the bed with slumped shoulders only to arch s brow when that doesn't wake him up.

I frown, leaning down so I'm practically laying my torso on him. "Hello?" I ask quietly, but he doesn't move an inch.

I shift around a bit so I'm on top of him, sitting on his abdomen. "There's no way you're asleep." I mutter.

I narrow my eyes and lean down, propping myself up on my elbows so I'm not laying on top of him completely. "Mr.Grumpy pants? My lovable cupcake? Infuriating hard headed Uchiha?" I ask, poking one of his cheeks.

He still seems to be asleep, and I pout, leaning down and giving him a small kiss on his cheek, scarily close to his lips. "You look so peaceful when you sleep but so mean when you wake up."  I murmur, running my hands through his hair and admiring his face.

That is until I realize that we need to leave as soon as possible in order to not have anyone else wake up and get an early head start on this voyage.

I quickly sit up and lean my hands on his chest, thinking of a way to wake him up without having him become as grumpy throughout the day, only to yelp in surprise when two strong arms pull my torso down so I'm laying flat on his chest.

"Of course I was awake idiot." He groggily says in my ear making an irk mark appear on my forehead. "For how long?" I ask, not moving at all.

"Enough to know that you think I'm a cupcake." My cheeks flush and in a mode of defense I sit back up and slap his chest "I could've used a water jutsu on you, be thankful." I snap, attempting to sit back up but pouting when he restrains me. "let me go." I weakly order, propping myself up on my elbows as his grip on my waist tightens.

He leans up and quickly gives me a pop kiss before sitting up and leaning his head on my neck. "What time is it?" He asks, his much deeper morning voice ringing in my ears. I sigh and shake my head before getting off of him and laying out his clothes for him.

"Its early Sasuke, we're leaving in ten minutes so get your pretend sleeping ass up and going." I say, dusting my hands as if I had done a lot of work and give him a pointed look.

"Remind me, where are we going again?" Sasuke asks with an arched brow.

I gingerly take a sip of my black coffee "You're taking me to the land of snow so I could hang out in the tundra for at least a week, I need to figure a lot of things out and go back to training." I respond.