"Young man, just what are you doing here?"

"I just came to check up on Wendy. I just wanted to make sure she was okay since the last time I saw her was when the capital was attacked."

Theresa looked at Kyoya closely. She couldn't find any type of deceit in his words. Soon Wendy was walking towards the door of the church. When she did, she was surprised by who was there.

"Kyoya?! You actually came to visit?!"

"Yeah, I just wanted to check up on you."

As Wendy smiled, Theresa was happy to see that Wendy was okay. As she turned around, she only said one thing to the magic knight.

"Thank you for bringing Wendy back here safely. Make yourself at home. My name is Theresa Rapual."

"I'm Kyoya Fullbuster, nice to meet you Sister Theresa."

Wendy smiled as she was happy that Kyoya came to visit. Soon she remembered something important and ran back in the church.

"Oh yeah, Kyoya stay here. There's someone here who wants to meet you."

As she said this, Wendy was out of Kyoya's sight. As he was waiting for her to come back, he felt as if he was being watched. When Kyoya turned around, he only saw an owl standing on top of a building. But he noticed something off about it.

"That bird has a lot of mana. Not to mention that it feels familiar."

"I'm sorry I made you wait Kyoya. There was someone who wanted to me you since I talked about you a lot. This is Marie."

"Hello, i've heard so much about you from Wendy. I'm glad we can meet."

As Kyoya smiled and waved at her, he felt as if he heard that name before

As Kyoya smiled and waved at her, he felt as if he heard that name before. He merely shrugs as he really doesn't care. Soon Wendy smiled and made a suggestion.

"Hey Kyoya, how about Marie and I show you around Nean."

"Sure, it's my day off so I got time to kill."

Soon Kyoya, Wendy, and Marie all walked out of the church as they ventured around Nean. As this happened, the white owl flew through the skies as it looked at the group of three.

~Timeskip~
Gauche was seen walking down the streets of Nean with three giant bags full of gifts. However, as he was walking, people stared at him due to him having a continuous nosebleed as he walked.

"My darling little sister Marie, i'm sorry that my blood loss has made me a little late. But i brought you so many birthday presents, I hope they fill you with joy. Soon i'll get to see my little angel again."

As Gauche was thinking about his little sister, he turned around the corner to go to the church she lives in

As Gauche was thinking about his little sister, he turned around the corner to go to the church she lives in. As he did, he saw his sister Marie hanging onto Asta's arm as he spun her around. As this was happening, Rebecca, her siblings, Wendy, and Kyoya were right behind them. Plus a certain silver haired member of the Black Bulls was watching from a distance. However, unlike them, Gauche wasn't happy at all.

"Get your hands off my sister you scum!!!!!

Soon Gauche stomped onto Asta's head. As this happened, Marie was begging for him to stop. Soon Kyoya walked up and when he stood in front of Gauche, he kneed him in the gut.

"CUT THE CRAP ALREADY!!!!!!"

"What the hell are you doing here, Ice Stripper?!"

"I came to visit Wendy and she told me Marie wanted to meet me. After that, we explored the town. And on our way, we ran into Asta's group."

"Brother, please stop hurting Asta. He's the man i'm gonna marry someday!"

Gauche stood frozen in place as he felt as if his soul was leaving his body. He couldn't believe that the guy who strips a lot spent a whole day with his sister. Not only that, Marie just claimed that she was going to marry Asta. Hearing this just made him have an urge to do one thing to them.

"I'll kill yo-"

Before he finished that sentence, Kyoya kneed him the gut again. As this happened, Wendy noticed the sun was going down. As this happened, she turned towards Marie.

"Come on, Marie. It's time for us to head back to the church."

"Okay. Goodbye Asta and Kyoya. I hope we can play again someday."

The two boy's smiled as they waved goodbye to their new friend. Soon Asta's friend Rebecca offered to let him and Kyoya come over to her restaurant as Gauche recovers. While this is happening, a man was seen in the alley as he smiled to himself.

"Today is the day. The plan that my brother has in store will come into play. I can't wait to make some new friends."