B7/C14

••••••

Gypsy

Helping Joker inside the clubhouse with the unknown girl who knew Joker. "We can take him to my dorm," I tell her.

"Jesus fucking Christ Lawrence! How much do you fucking weigh?" She says as Jokers' arms were around our necks while we helped him down the hall towards my dorm. Once inside we helped him sit down on the bed, I quickly got the first aid kit from the bathroom and rushed back towards them. "Why did you let him go crazy on your stupid ass?" She asked him as I got the things out I needed to patch up Joker. 

"Because he needed to get out all his anger," he tells her, I dabbed the cotton wool on the corner of his eyebrow mumbling a 'sorry' when he flinches away. 

"God, you have become such a pussy." She mumbled as she folded her arms across her chest. "Maybe it's her that has the dick in the relationship," she says pointing at me, making me hide my smile.

"Gen, shut up," Joker says. 

"What, I'm just saying. Whatever I'm going to call Kaz. Oh and sweetheart, make sure you tell this asshole" she says winking at me before walking out the door, making Joker sigh. 

"She's part of the Miracle Killers?" I asked Joker once she closed the door behind herself, seeing her MC patch on her back.

"Yeah, her president is Gunner's sister and another member is cousins with Phoenix and Anastasia. So really the Miracle Killers are family." He tells me as my hand shook while wiping off the blood from his lip, being this close to him again brought back all the feelings I had to store away. My breath hitched in my throat when his eyes met mine. They were the same eyes that kept me awake at night, they were the same eyes I kept thinking about none stop. 

"Why...why are you here?" I stumbled to say once I placed everything away in the box, not looking at him.

"I thought it would be easy just to walk away from you but it hasn't. Every time I'm alone with my thoughts all I do is think about you and I have been trying so hard not to." He says. 

"Joker we were only together for one night" 

"I never thought I would be saying this but that one night became the best night of my life." He tells me I could hear him stand up from the bed when  I looked up at him, I could tell he was serious. "I came here to tell your brother about us,"

"You came here to get your head punched in.. You know what he would do to you and you still cane here" I tell him shaking my head.

"It's worth it if it means I get to see you" 

"And what if you can't? What if my brother says no? Then what this is just the start of what he will do to you Joker" I said pointing to his face.

"I'm not going anywhere unless you want me to go.” He tells me, stepping closer. “And if that means being here getting my ass beaten than so be it, this is nothing,” he says pointing to his face “I’ve been through a lot worse than a few punches to the face.” 

I sighed looking down away from his eyes “I don’t want you to get hurt” I told him, grabbing his dog tags from the bed where Outlaw put them on his leather kutte along with his rings. I look over them rubbing my thumb over the letters and numbers that were on them. “I love you but you are hurt because of me, my brother did that because of me and I’m not going to let him keep doing that to you Joker,” I said shaking my head no before turning to face him. 

"I love you Joker but…"

"Don't say but…" he says, reaching for me cupping my face in his hands "You make me want to have the love that I see my club brothers have with their old ladies. You make the horrible nightmares I have had for the last 11 years go away. Gypsy I love you" my eyes became blurry as I looked at him. 

"But my brother…"

"I don't care, babe, you're worth fighting for," he tells me. "I want you, I want us. Do you?" He asked me as I looked between his eyes. I hadn't felt like this about anyone else, it hurt a lot when he told me we couldn't do this anymore but having him be here taking whatever my brother threw at him, it made me fall head over heels for this guy standing in front of me. I didn't care if he was 10 years older than me, age was just a number I grew up being taught that from my own parents. If you loved someone nothing would stand in the way. 

I nodded my head yes "yes Joker I want this."

"Thank God," he says before leaning down and slamming his lips against mine as he backed me up against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he reached down and picked me up by my thighs, our kisses were passionate and they started to become heated but before we could go further the dorm door opened. 

"Hot damn, well I see you two have made up," I looked over Joker's shoulder to see Outlaw standing there with a smirk on her face, Joker groaned as he placed his forehead against my collarbone.

"Go away Genieva!" He growls out. 

*******

From the bar, I watched as my brother spoke with Joker in the chapel. His arms were folded across his chest as I bit my thumbnail wondering what they were talking about. "If you keep doing that you'll have no nail sweetheart," I heard Genieva beside me as I pulled my hand away and sighed. "What's got you worried?" She asked me. 

"That my brother will be telling him I can't see him…"

"He is your brother hun, he will worry about you, that's his job but I think maybe you need to talk to him as well. So he can see from your side how much you love Lawrence." She was right, I knew I needed to sit down with him. So I sighed and nodded my head. "I've known Lawrence for years, he has been through a lot over the years losing his friends in the army and also club members over the years but I saw how much he cares about you. His yours hun. He won't be stepping away" Genieva tells me, giving me a small smile. 

"Just don't break his heart hun" Genieva warns, nodding my head since I had found out she is the enforcer for her club and she kinda scared me. She leaves me alone to go and play some pool with the guys, leaving me to think.

••••••
--------
Enjoy!