C11

••••••••

Tristan 'Tor'

I was sitting with Big Bass having a few drinks and playing some pool when I heard the clubhouse door slam open, Anastasia came running in looking around till she saw me. It made everyone on edge as she rushed over to me, when she stood in front she was signing with her hands but I couldn't understand what she was trying to tell me. So she groaned throwing her hands up into the air before getting something out of her pocket, shoving a phone in my face but what I saw was Phoenix and Anastasia getting into the car and when she shows me another photo it was of a bedroom.

Juliet had given Anastasia a notepad and pen and wrote down something.

Phoenix's bedroom

She's in the car scared!

When I read the words I quickly rushed out of the clubhouse towards the car, when I opened the car door Phoenix screamed and when she saw me she finally calmed down. When I grabbed her hands she was shaking "Jesus Christ Phoenix your shaking, come on I'm taking you inside" but she doesn't move so I gathered her in my arms, pushing the door shut before I walked her into the clubhouse. People around mumbled words but I walked pass them heading towards my dorm room. Phoenix's head was against my chest as she held onto me, when I took a seat at the end of the bed I could hear her sob. I wrapped my arms around her as I held her tightly, lying my chin on the top of her head.

When she finally feel asleep it was 2 hours later, I slowly got up before I placed the blankets over her body. I closed the door behind me walking out to the main area where everyone was sitting, waiting for me to return. Anastasia was the first one up rushing over to me "she's asleep now, why don't you go lay with her for if she wakes up" I tell her nodding her head I couldn't noticed that she had a busted lip and a black eye frowning but when I was about to ask her what had happened she rushed away down the hall.

"Hacks! Grab your laptop man!" I yelled out before walking over to Big Bass. "What the hell happened to Anastasia?" I asked him.

"I don't know man so won't tell me" he says shrugging his shoulders I sighed running hand hand through my hair, I turned to everyone and yelled out "church!" While I waited for everyone to take their seats I couldn't help but tap my fingers on the table.

"Alright so last week Phoenix came to me about something that was bothering her and made her feel uncomfortable. It was a text message someone had sent her of Phoenix changing without her knowing with the word beautiful." I sighed "I gave the number information to Hacks but he couldn't find anything but tonight Phoenix has received more of the same text messages but this time the person was inside her bedroom. I want to find this fucker now." I said tapping the table once again.

"So I want some guys to go to her house and check make sure no one is inside as her dad is still at work. Hacks check that shit again and dig deeper." The guys nod their heads understanding what I want to happen. When we left the room I saw Juliet walking out of my dorm room.

"She's awake so I brought her some tea to calm her nerves" she smiles softly "take care of that girl" she warns me I nodded my head before she walks pass me, I open the door to the room to see Phoenix and Anastasia sitting on the bed cuddling. When Anastasia see me she squeezed her sisters hand and walked pass me to leave. Phoenix places her cup down on the bedside table but she didn't look at me till I was kneeling down in front of her, I grabbed a hold of her hand.

"I have some guys going to your place to make sure no one is there but you'll be staying here for the night okay" I tell her she nods her head yes, I could see how scared she was through her eyes. I wiped away the fallen tears from her face as she holds on to my arm.

"I'm so scared Tristan... what if this person was inside my house while I was asleep?" She asks me.

"I will find this person. I promise you baby" I lean up to kiss her forehead "Do you want a shower?" I asked her and she nods her head, I help her up off the bed leading her into the bathroom. I switched on the light before I switched on the water getting it just right "I'll get you some clothing to put on after you get out" I tell her before she nods her head, I leave her to get undressed. I grabbed a shirt and some boxers before I knocked on the door when she tells me to come in I leave the clothes on the counter. Telling her that they were there before I left her to it.

When she comes out of the bathroom, I noticed that her eyes were puffy and red. I had taken off my boots along with my jeans and shirt being left in my boxers I laid in bed, Phoenix climbs into bed next to me lying her head on my chest I run my fingers through her hair till the point she had fallen asleep on me and I wasn't far behind her.

•••••••••
---------------
Enjoy!