B4/C22

•••••

Kitana

Nothing but our steady but heavy breaths and our pounding of our feet as we ran, Scars and I were up before the sun the next day. I couldn't sleep and neither could she, something was eating her up I could tell, so as we came to a stop to watch the sunrise peck through the horizon of clouds the sky lit up with orangey pinks. We were used to getting up this early if things were on our minds, mine happen to be Snake and him asking that question. In this world, it meant you were pretty much already married all I had to do was get the tattoo now and maybe the ring as well.

"I broke his heart K.. I don't think he will ever forgive me." Scars says as she looks out over the cliff, I wrapped my arms around her neck as she wraps hers around my waist.

"You'll be okay,"

"You didn't see how he looked at me before he left the hospital that day.. I haven't seen him since." She tells me as I sigh pulling away from her as I grabbed her face in my hands.

"Then you need to tell him what really happened girl" I shook my head when she was about to speak "you make him listen to you" I wiped away the tears that fell from her eyes I nodded down the road before letting her go "come on let's head back" I took off but a few seconds later Scars had joined me. We pushed ourselves, feeling the burn of our lungs, the burn in our thighs, it didn't take that long for us to be back at the clubhouse. Bumping my fist with Scars we went back to our own dorms to freshen up when I got in mine Snake was still lying in bed sleeping and I couldn't help but smile.

After everything I had been through he was still able to make.

*****

After my shower Snake was finally up as we walked out of the dorm, he wrapped an arm around my shoulders as I leaned into him. A girl walked up to us with a smile and two cups of coffee telling her 'thank you' we went to sit on the couch across from Scars.

"Morning Dee" Snake says as he places his hand on my thigh.

"Morning Coop" she sighed rubbing her forehead knowing she had a headache, she was overthinking things. As Snake was greeted by the other guys from this charter I looked at Scars but she shakes her head no but I nearly spat out of coffee when I see Mel walking out of the hall with Hawk by her side with his arm around her. A big smile was placed on her lips and it wasn't a force one either so this meant she was happy.

As she grabbed her coffee she saw us and walked over to us, sitting down slowly making Scar and I look at her with raised eyebrows before we burst out laughing making Mel shy away "oh shut up!"

"So that was why I couldn't sleep last" Scars smirks.

"Yeah payback for all those times I heard some of those bitches coming from your cell," Mel says to Scars as Snake literally spat out his coffee all over the place.

"What the fuck?" He asks as we laughed Scars was smirking still.

*****

As I place my bag into the car, Snake straps his to his bike. We were all heading back to Snake's clubhouse because he had to get back in time for the run. So with everything packed and ready to go, I said goodbye to Hawk and his guys and the girls that helped me. When I gave Snake a kiss and told him to ride safely I walked back over to the car, Scars nodded her head over to the doors of the clubhouse to see Mel and Hawk having a moment.

After they kissed she came walking over "you know if you wanted to you could stay, I'm sure Hawk wouldn't mind" I tell her, Mel looked over her shoulder at Hawk while he talks to Snake but she shook her head no.

"I need to head home anyways put some damn sense into my sister before I think about dating," she says before getting into the car.

"What do you mean?" I asked her once I got into the driver's seat.

"Sasha is scared of coming back, not because of the girls but to face someone who meant a lot to her... He broke her heart and she took off" Mel shrugs her shoulders "she would have come back to see how the old ladies were but she has to think about Dakota" Scars looks at me confused.

"Her son Dakota," I tell her as she finally understands what's going on.

So we pulled out of the compound as Snake and a few guys from Hawk's charter followed after us, he was worried about bumping into trouble on the way home. When we pulled into the compound of Tor's charter I had a feeling something was off but it seemed like everything was normal as the guys all stood around having a beer. The only motorcycle that wasn't there was Tanks so I bit my lip and wondering if he was okay.

••••
-------
Enjoy!