B7/C6

••••••
A few months later

Gypsy

"Baby can you grab an invoice for the alcohol delivery, it's in the office." My mother asked as she sat at the bar going over all the weekly invoices for the club. I placed the tea towel over my shoulder and walked over to the Hawk's office, I opened the door to see Tina, the main sweetbutt around here giving my brother's head.

"What the fuck!" I covered my eyes and screamed out making both of them jump apart.

"What the hell Gypsy! Get out of here!" Hawk growls out.

"Mum wants the alcohol invoice!"

"Can't you come back fucking later?"

"No, I can't" I uncover my eyes and glare at my brother as he glares at me, while Tina wipes her mouth.

"Whatever just hurry the fuck up and get out" He growls. I walked more into the room, holding my breath as it smelt really bad of sex in the room. I quickly got the invoices of the deliveries out of the filing cabinet and walked back over to the door.

"Aren't you seeing Mel?" I asked my brother, looking over my shoulder but the way he was looking at me, knew I overstepped in asking him something.

"Get. The. Fuck. OUT!" He yelled out, making me slam the door shut.

"What is going on?" My mother asked me, taking off her reading glasses, I shook my head and handed the file over to her, making her sigh. "I'll get your father to talk with him."

"No, don't because then it will start more shit," I tell her, shaking my head. "He's always been like this, you know that"

When we heard the click of someone's heels we looked over to see Tina walking out of the office, glaring at me as she kept walking out of the clubhouse. "They don't change, do they?" I heard my mother ask, shaking her head. I heard all the stories that my mother had to defend off all the sluts back when my mother and father were starting to date. One of the stories that went around was that my mother had dragged one of the sweetbutts outside and smashed her face against the concrete floor, the girl had to get all new teeth...

My mother was lethal when it came to protecting what was hers.

********

It was around lunchtime when I pulled into the parking lot of the diner but I pulled in around back like I always do, I had gotten the guys orders and ordered them and I was paying for them. I saw Sue in the kitchen, she gave me a smile when she heard the bells above my head as I walked in through the back door.

"Hey sweety" she greets me, Sue owned the little diner and she was pretty much family.

"Hey Sue, how are you today?" I asked her. Her diner was always packed with people all the time, she made the best chicken and mayo rolls. My favourite.

"Pretty good, big order today"

"Yeah it's a full house today" I give her a smile when she places the box of orders onto the counter in front of me.

"I bet, you alright with carrying it out to the car?" She asks me, giving her a nod of my head. I gave her $200 for the food and a big tip too.

"Gypsy..." she warned me but I grabbed the box.

"Love ya Sue!" I backed away towards the door with a smile on my face.

"Tell your mama I'll see her tomorrow!" She yells back before getting back to work when I walk out the door. I walked to my car opening the boot of my car before placing the box of orders inside. That was when I felt someone from behind me place their hand over my mouth, I struggled against them. Screaming against their hand but no one could hear me.

"You lost me my patch, bitch!" I heard the person say and I knew immediately who it was. Nick had come back, I knew it was going to happen and I kept my guard down. It had been months since it happened and now he's back. "Now you're going to die but I'm going to have fun with you first" I felt his lips move to my bare neck as he kissed it, I bit into his finger making me let go of me and yell out "fucking bitch!" I rushed towards the back door of the diner but I was snatched up before I could get there.

"Help!" I screamed out, as the back door opened I felt a blade plunge into my abdomen before he pulled it out and stabbed me again. I stumbled backwards when he pulled the blade out again looking at him in shock till I hit the floor, I saw the smirk on his face. Everything happened so fast, I heard a few gunshots ring out before I saw Sue kneeling down beside me.

"Help is coming, sweety. Hold on okay," she tells me as she is putting pressure on my abdomen. I groaned in pain from the discomfort, I didn't know whether or not Nick had hit something or not but when I looked at my bare stomach because I wore a crop top all I saw was red blood. A few moments after I was rushed into the ambulance and off to the local hospital, Sue had told me she would call my parents and let them know what happened before she was questioned by police on what happened.

*******

A few hours later I was waking up in a hospital bed, I saw my father in the chair beside me holding my hand with a small smile on his face. "There's my princess" his voice was so husky from the years of smoking, I started to tear up but he shook his head no. "Don't cry, baby" he tells me. "You're okay. He won't hurt you again."

My mother walked into the room following with my friends Red and Moxxie. "You gave us a fright baby," my mother says, kissing my forehead before my friends gave me a hug each

"I'm so sorry," I tell him.

"Your brother said he will take care of everything"

"He's not here?..." I asked them but I saw the pity look my mother gave but I looked away. I knew he wouldn't come, the club was too important. After a while, everyone left and I was left alone. It was what I wanted as I thought over what had happened. It was all clear but I had a feeling it was only the start of things that were to happen around this small town.

••••
------
Enjoy!