💋 PROLOGUE 💋

••••••

••••••

Joker

Gypsy was used to cleaning up after her brother and his club members, she was known as off-limits to everyone who walked through the clubhouse doors.
Gypsy wanted to feel something she hadn't felt before, she watched her parents love each other and that was what she wanted.

Maybe one day she might find that.

•••••

Gypsy

The last six months have been crazy around the clubhouse, the guys were on the edge running around the club. My brother was the president of the Armoured Beasts, the Vermont charter. He took over when my father stepped down, his words were "I am getting too old for this" I didn't blame him though, he was in his 70s. He married my mother when she was only 21 even though he was pushing the age 35, they didn't care about number gaps they loved each other and that's all that mattered.

Now that I was 21 I was still the princess around the club, I was off-limits to the guys or to anyone who came into my life. Didn't mean that I had no life, I did. It was full of things around the club but other things.

Like right now as I pulled up outside the cabin, I got out of the car and grabbed the few bags that I had supplies in. Making my way towards the front door, I didn't bother knocking since I had a key but when I walked inside the smell of coffee went straight to my nose. "Hey hun, was the drive okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah no hassles, I got you the things you wanted," I tell her as I set the bags onto the kitchen table.

"Thank you," She tells me, hugging me.

Twelve months ago Sasha had been taken by someone that the club trusted not realizing that his family were the enemy trying to take over what the Armoured Beasts were doing. The Red Jokers wanted everything and anything they could get their hands on but by taking Dee and a blood brother of one of the club members, that got the guy's father killed. Then Sasha's son had gotten kidnapped by the guy's brother which ended up getting himself killed.

But then Ben had kidnapped Sasha and kept her in a warehouse for under a month but Sasha had managed to escape Ben and his sister which she ended up at our clubhouse in Vermont. I had gotten to know a little bit about her and her little family, so when she asked all those months ago that if she needed any help she would be able to come to me and not tell anyone. Sasha had a bad feeling something was going to happen and the feeling became true. Ben was going to hurt the people she loved, so she had to do one thing and that was to disappear because she knew once Ben was dead, his sister would be coming after her.