B7/C2

•••••

^^ What Joker looks like. ^^

Gypsy

I closed the office door before I laid on the couch, I had been up since 6 am waiting for Zelda but she never got back to me. She was deployed to Iraq a day after we helped Sasha with her plan, we worried about her being in that field of work but she loved it and we supported her no matter what. 

“Why do you have a bad attitude?” I heard my brother ask from the door, I didn’t even hear him come into the office. Truth be told my brother and I never really got alone, it wasn’t because of being jealous or anything, it was because we were just too far apart in age. While I was playing with dolls, he was learning how to take a gun apart. He became a president of the club where everyone respected him. I became the sister no one could touch, the outsider. 

We were just different. 

"Why must you treat me like a child?" I answered back without looking at him. 

"This is what I mean Gypsy, you act like a spoiled brat," he says walking over to push my legs off the couch "Now get up and help the girls out in the bar," he says making me glare at him, slowly standing up I had to look up at him since he was over 6 foot tall. 

But I shook my head and walked over to the door. I opened it before I looked over my shoulder at my brother. "No," I told him walking out the door slamming it shut behind me as I walked away from the office, I knew he would be raging but I didn't care at the moment. I placed my phone to my ear while walking through the clubhouse. 

"Yeah babe what's up?" I heard one of my best friends answer.

"Meet me by the tracks later tonight," I told her before hanging up walking out into the main area of the club but I stopped immediately when I felt a cold liquid go down the front of my shirt. As I looked up I saw giggling sweetbutts standing around me. "Really?" I asked the girl standing in front of me with a shrug of her shoulder. She walked away with a smirk on her face. The girls around here hated me for some reason, ever since I turned 18, they would make rude comments. It was like we were in school again. 

It was like I was going to steal the guys from them. 

I looked down at myself, shaking my head as I walked out of the clubhouse towards the black Dodge Challenger. When I was about to open the driver's door I heard my name being called out, looking over my shoulder I saw Nick the prospect jogging over to me but something behind him caught my eye. It was the guy that I snapped at earlier, he was standing near the lunch tables with a few other guys as he smoked a cigarette, I could feel the heat of his eyes burning my skin as he watched over here. 

“Hey, the prez is wondering where you are going?” I snapped my eyes away from the unknown man towards the guy standing in front of me. 

“I'm heading home, I need a shower,” I tell him, pointing to the stain on my white stain. 

“Oh okay. I was wondering if you wanted… wanted to go catch a movie and some dinner some time?” Nick asks me.

“I thought my brother told the guys that I was off-limits?” He shrugs his shoulders, placing his hands into the pockets of his jeans. 

“I like you,” he tells me, making me nod my head. 

“I don't know Nick…”

“Just think about it, okay?” He says, nodding my head he smiles at me before walking away back towards the clubhouse. Running my hand through my hair as I sighed. I was always told by my older brother to stay away from the guys of the club because they would just break my heart but then he told me to stay away from all guys as he would always scare them off, even the nice ones.   

I finally opened my car door and got inside before I drove out of the compound. When I turned 19 I got myself a 2 bedroom apartment. I wanted to be able to have my own space without my father breathing down my neck wondering where I was and why I was coming home late. He still does it now but not as much. It wasn't that far from the clubhouse about a 10-minute drive.

Pulling into my parking spot I rushed up the stairs to the 3rd floor and pulled out my key as I walked towards my door when I got to the door I saw it was open just a bit. So I pulled out the switchblade that I kept on me and pushed it open slowly, walking inside I looked around to see my things were everywhere. My photos were smashed on the floor, my vase of flowers was smashed to pieces as my flowers lay broken next to it while my walls were covered in graffiti. Glass could be heard breaking under my feet as I walked throughout the apartment but I couldn’t find anyone here. I pulled out my phone and texted the girls to meet me at my place instead. 

It was going to be a long night cleaning up all this mess. 

*******

Moxxie, Red and Logan came walking into my apartment, I was picking up all the broken glass pieces off the floor in the living room when I heard  “What the fuck?” coming from Red when they spot everything was still a mess. 

“I came home with my door open a bit, no one was here but they left my place looking like trash,” I told them as I stood up placing the broken pieces I had picked up into the rubbish bag I had by my side. 

“Do you know who did it?” Logan asked me, giving them a nod towards my bedroom, I followed them into my room. A photo of Sasha was hanging on my wall with a big red cross graffiti on it and on the wall with the words ‘I know she's alive’ written next to it. 

“How the fuck do they know that?” Red asked, shrugging my shoulders. 

“I don't know but someone else might need to check” I whistled lowly because I didn't know if my apartment was bugged or not but the girls knew what I meant. 

“Can’t believe after 6 months they think that she's still alive” Moxxie says shaking her head sighing. “Let’s get this all cleaned up but first why are you covered in shit?"

“One of the sluts at the club poured a drink down my shirt. Have you heard from Z?” I asked them as we got to work on cleaning up the mess.

“No, but you know what she’s like,” Red tells me, sighing as I nodded my head. 

That was the thing about Zelda when she was deployed we worried about her nonstop because sometimes we wouldn't hear from her for months on end. When we finally did hear from her we couldn't ask her about it because she wasn't allowed to talk about only that she was okay and that she was doing fine. 

By the time we were finished, we couldn't get the graffiti off the wall so in the morning I would have to call the removal company to come out or I would have to go out and get paint and do it myself. We ordered pizza and drank the few beers I had in the fridge before we all crashed in the two beds that I had in my apartment but I just couldn't shut my mind off as I laid in bed with Red dibbled on my arm. When I closed my eyes I couldn't help but see the unknown guy's dark eyes staring at me. There was something behind those eyes when I apologised to him for snapping, he held a story behind them…

A story I wanted to know...

•••••
--------
Enjoy!