B2/C10

••••••

Anastasia

I fight like a girl who refuses to be a victim.
I fight like a girl who's tired of being ignored, humoured, beaten & assaulted.

I fight like a girl who's sick of not being taken seriously.
I fight like a girl who's been pushed too far.
I fight like a girl who has a lifetime of anger, strength & pride pent up in her own body.

So me being here getting ready to step into that ring was how I control my own life, I wasn't going to run anymore. I wasn't going to be the scared little girl anymore. I didn't need anyone to fight my own battles. I wanted to show these people that I am a survivor.

I was doing this for me.

"Kid lets go!" Troy yelled out as I was in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror, dark circles were around my eyes as I hadn't slept. I couldn't help but think of the last time I spoke to Daryl about a week ago but I need to push that to the back of my head. I was walking down the hall with Troy you could hear the crowd as you got closer towards the main area of the warehouse.

I was about to walk over towards the ring when someone had blocked my way when I slowly looked up I saw Stan standing in front of me. He was dressed in a business suit he tried to reach out to touch me but I backed away "how you been?" He asked me biting the inside of my cheek I walked past him. "Your stepfather wants to see you," he says making me stop walking "he wants to know where your mother is"

I sighed shaking my head slightly before Troy tells him to leave me alone but I know he wouldn't, he was my stepfather's dog. "Keep your head focus," Troy says in my ear pushing me forward towards the ring. My opponent "Hornet" was already in the ring waiting for me.

I could see some of the guys from the club here sitting with my father, sister and friends when I stepped up into the ring even Daryl was sitting there with everyone. Even though we hadn't spoken to each other I still felt a pull to him, the big bad scary biker Big Bass felt like a drug that I was addicted to. That I had withdrawals symptoms whenever he was never around. I sighed when I was finally ready cracking my neck from side to side, I rolled my shoulders as my opponent and I were about to fight.

*****

I fell to the floor holding my ribs groaning in pain as I tried to breathe through the pain. The crowd was yelling all sorts as I laid there, some were angry as the others cheered for "Hornet". Everything felt like it was in slow motion as I looked to my right I could see Stan standing there watching but when I looked to my left I saw my family and friends yelling at me to get up. I felt so warn out it was unbelievable I pulled myself up using the ropes keeping my eyes on Daryl's at all time, once I was standing up he gave me a nod with a wink to say that I could do it.

And I knew I could I just had to believe in myself. I had to tell myself that I could do this, that I could win. Even though my body was telling me no I had to keep my head focus. I couldn't let this girl standing in front of me win.

So I got up I pushed the pain away and I kicked "Hornet" in the back making her stumble forwards while she cheered towards the crowd like she had gained a victory. Hornet quickly recovered and rushed towards me but I punched her in the face but before she stumbled away from me grabbed her by the hair and slammed her head into my knee. Blood had started to gush out of her nose but I did it again slamming her head into my knee once more before I threw her down onto the floor of the ring.

As I stood back breathing heavily I watched as she slowly pulls herself up with the help of the ropes. Hornet tried to stand still and shake her head but as she did that she stumbled a bit forward nearly losing her balance. I bounced on my feet as she stepped forward swinging her fists but I ducked each strike, I moved out of the way with each kick.

When she had tired herself out it was my turn to attack back but my punches, my kicks always connected each time. My knuckles were bleeding, they were sore, red you name it. My side was hurting from her punching and kicking my ribs it was hard to inhale, I think I might have broken a rib.

My roundhouse kicked Hornet in the head before she fell to the ground, I stumbled backwards as the buzzer rang. The crowd cheered, roared, screamed angrily or whatever they were doing but just kept my eyes on the girl that laid there on the floor. Troy quickly took me out of the ring and rushed me back to the locker room, sat me down and started to treat all the wounds I managed to get. Cuts and buries were covering my body but I could hardly breathe I knew something was wrong "Can't breathe" I mumbled to Troy he looked at me before calling out for the medic that normally came in after every fight.

But as the medic came in so did Stan I froze when I saw him but gasped when the medic started to poke around at my ribs. "Will she be able to travel?" Stan asking the medic I looked towards Troy as he was looking confused.

"Who the hell are you?" Troy asks him.

"Her godfather," Stan says when troy looks at me I shake my head no.

"I think you need to leave"

"Not without Anastasia. Her father is looking for her. So if you want to stand in my way then ill use force" he says as another guy walks into the room with a gun in the front of his dress pants, everything was starting to get blurry my breathing came to be rapid as I was starting to panic.

"Don't... Leave... M-me" I tell Troy grabbing a hold of his shirt but in the time that he was about to say something everything went black.

•••••
---------
Enjoy!