B5/C4

••••••

Scars "Dee"

Walking out of the police station, I had to put my sunglasses on because the sun was so bright for me. I followed Hacks towards his bike when he climbs on I just remain standing there looking at it "Come on Dee" he tells me while handing me a helmet "You need to eat" I clipped the helmet on and used his shoulders to help me on to the motorbike, I felt those sparks I used to get whenever I used to touch him. I closed my eyes for a second mentally telling myself to get over it before I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He rode through town heading towards the local diner that we used to go after school sometimes, being back in this town after so many years I remember it all the good and the bad.

When he parked the bike I hopped off the back taking off the helmet and placing it on the handlebars of the bike. Walking into the diner I grabbed one of the booths before Hacks followed after me along with a waitress "Afternoon y'all, what can I get you?" She asks with a smile.

"I'll have the burger and fries with a coke" Hacks tells her but I couldn't stomach any food right now so when she turned to me I shook my head no but he tells her to get another plate for me as well.

"I'll be back with your order," she says before walking off towards the kitchen.

"You need to eat" I heard Hacks tell me.

"What I need are a bed and darkness" I snapped back at him. "So what did you want to talk about? How long I am staying here? Or when I'm leaving next?" I tilted my head to the side.

"I'm not going to ask you that, I wanna know why you skipped town. Why did you leave m..us?"

I looked away running my hands over my head and rubbing my neck I bit my lip, I didn't like talking about it because I knew it would bring back the nightmares but I also knew I needed to tell him "mum and dad wanted to leave.. they saw how badly people were talking about me.."

That was when the waitress came over placing our orders on the table "Let me know if you need anything else" she smiles before walking off.

Hacks waited for me to continue, so I swallowed hard and went on picking at the food as I kept my eyes on it "mum told me that dad got an offer to work in LA so they took the deal, I didn't want to leave you and the guys."

"I don't believe it" I snapped my head up when he says it and looked at him narrowing my eyes.

"Right.," I said dropping the chip I had in my fingers before leaned back in my chair. "Why bother staying in a place where your the laughing stock of the school, or getting so much hate messages because the 'golden boy' of the school got his arm broken and isn't about to get his shot at being in the NFL because of me?" I shook my head sighing "why stay when the guy you loved told my parents that he never wanted anything to do with me because he didn't like how I looked now" I shrugged my shoulders.

"What are you talking about? Dee, I never told your parents anything like that. I went by the hospital and they gave me a note from you" Hacks tells me as I looked him confused.

"What...what note?"

"You wrote that you were sorry and that you could do this anymore. I mean if you wanted to break up the least you could do was talk to me about it" Hacks says shaking his head pushing his plate away.

"But I never wrote a note.." I sighed heavily knowing what my parents did, telling both of us lies so we could hate each other. "Fuck sake" I growled getting out of the booth, pulling out my phone while walking out of the diner with Hacks calling out my name. I was calling my parents but they never picked up their phones, sighing throwing my head back groaning out but stopped when I heard my name being called again but this time it wasn't Hacks.

"Go away Mike I'm not in the mood," I tell him.

"Looks like your having a bad day," he says making me scoff but I see his face change from normal to annoyed when I felt someone grab my hips. I knew it was Hacks before I heard his voice, he had this cologne that he's had since high school. The same cologne I brought him for his birthday...

"What are you doing here Mike?" I heard Hacks growl out.

"Free country Kurt, I can go anywhere I want" Mike shrugs his shoulders "So Dee we should go get a drink some time" I rolled my eyes before turning to look over my shoulder to Hack who was glaring at Mike.

"Take me home" I mumbled to Hack's graining his attention by pulling on his leather kutte, with a nod of his head he grabs my hand pulling me towards his motorbike walking pass a glaring Mike.

**********

Hacks took me to a place where we used to hang out at, but sometimes when it was just me and Kurt we would just go up to the top level where the roof had caved in and just look up at the stars looking about our futures. It was an old run-down church that was about a 10-minute drive out of town when I got off the bike slowly taking off the helmet I couldn't help but be shocked that he was still standing after all these years but it looked worse then it did when I left.

"Can't believe they haven't knocked it down yet" I mumbled once I was inside, looking around the rumble had gotten worse. There was more broken glass, broken pillars and of course of a lot more rubbish from kids or the homeless leaving their rubbish behind.

I could hear Hacks behind me walking over the broken glass and the rumble, when I looked around the memories flashed through my mind. Like how Kurt and I had found this place, we were running to get out of the rain and this place was the only place we could find it became our little place to hide away from our parents and sometimes away from Ace and Cooper.

Then there was when Kurt took me on our first date, he had lit the place with candles which led to an area that you could look out of the roof and see the shinning bright stars in the night sky. I mentally shook the images from my mind when I saw how happy we were but I sighed and walked out of the old church I couldn't be in there any longer. "Dee..." I heard Kurt say behind me but I didn't stop. "Dee" I heard again but this time he grabbed my hand pulling me to stop "what's wrong?" He asked me but I shook my head no.

"Hey look at me" he softly says as he lifts my head, I saw the worried look in his eyes.

"Why did everything had to happen? Why did my parents lie?.." I leaned my forehead against his chest, I groaned out. I felt his hand rubbing the back of my neck making me close my eyes but of course, it had to be ruined when my phone started to ring. When I pulled away from Kurt (Hacks) I pulled out my phone to see my mother calling me, so I stepped away putting more distance between me and him when I answered the phone.

"I thought we told you not to call us again." My mother snapped at me.

•••••
----------
Enjoy!