Chapter 19

With a sigh I got in the car "don't worry baby in here" Karma grabbed my hand and pulled me into the car next to him "ok buckle up you 2" I grabbed my seatbelt and it on "baby shouldn't you tell your brother" I gasped and pulled my phone out.

Nagi:
Me amd Karma have to go on a mission

Just as I was about to put my phone back I got a notification that I got a text so I unlocked my phone and went to it.

Tet:
Did he mark you because other wise you are not allowed outside of the house while in heat because you can be jumped or even worse

I smiled at the text till I heard chuckling coming from beside me "your brother is such a big worried wort" I laughed he is

Nagi:
Yes he marked me other wise he wouldn't let me out if the house and don't worry nii-chan I have my mate by my side

"We're here"

We pulled up to a nice looking looked house and at first I thought we had the wrong place "only you and the others that are inside can this" I looked over Karasuma and he had a light smile "me and Irina are actually mates". Both me and Karma glanced at each "we figured" I got out leaving Karasuma and Karma but Karma got out right behind me "he's frozen in place" I giggled as he grabbed my hand and we made our way to the front door.

As I was about to knock the door flew up "where have guys been" I smiled "your mate is frozen in place because we told him that we figured you 2 were mates".

She sighed "Nagisa your dress it picked out along with your shoes" then went to the car. I let out a long and hard sigh "why did I let you rope me into this" he chuckled as we made our way in.

After I got dressed I stood in front of the mirror staring at myself till Kayano and Ritsu came in holding what looked a case "were here to do your hair" I backed up "no you are not" Kayano said she was sorry but bully the looks of her expression she wasnt sorry.

After a good long chase and me being tied to a chair they were able to do my hair