Chapter 3

~~Nagisa's POV~~

It's been 5 days since Luna-chan and Onii-chan came over and visited me and I'm thankful they both live in a different house then me, I mean how can I tell Tetsuya and Luna that our mom thinks I'm a girl and will hit me if I tell her otherwise, I don't think I can but oh well.

My classmates still don't know about them because no one hasn't asked me if I had any siblings and quite frankly I'm ok with it and it's nice to see that their having fun and on top of it they help me with my homework and I now know a lot more thanks to them.

Though I don't know if I should invite them to the party that Kayano is having or maybe I can ask her if it's ok to invite them because Luna-chan will be transferring to our school. Well that is what mom told me anyways but I don't know what class she'll be taking

~~3rd POV~~

Nagisa just got to school when he bumped into Sugino and Kayano, though the first one to tell Nagisa good morning was Kayano while both her and Sugino ran over to him "hey Kayano, Sugino".

While on their way to class they all heard someone calling out to them "hey did you see the text that Karasuma-sensi sent out" they all turned around and saw Okajima coming up to them. Nagisa just looked at him in confusion till Kayano answered both of their questions "oh you mean the one about the new student" he nodded his head "I agreed Karasuma-sensi to show me a picture of the new kid.

He pulled his phone out and showed us how lock screen

Nagisa's mouth was left gapping open he didn't know that Luna-chan was going to be in his class, he hit Okajima over the head "don't make her your lock screen picture" when he said that Kayano, Okajima and Sugino all looked at each other then at N...

Nagisa's mouth was left gapping open he didn't know that Luna-chan was going to be in his class, he hit Okajima over the head "don't make her your lock screen picture" when he said that Kayano, Okajima and Sugino all looked at each other then at Nagisa "don't tell us you like her, you don't even know her".

"Actually I do know her but I'll tell you when class starts" They looked at each other again while nodding their heads "ok".

~~Nagisa's POV~~

Once we got into class and got in our seats Koro-sensi walked in with Karasuma-sensi and Irina-sensi (aka Bitch-sensi) right behind him

"ok class as you all heard there's going to be a new student joining us today, though I think one of you know her and can that person come up and introduce her to us"

I looked at Koro-sensi with a sigh and got up in front of the class and as I did I heard whispering but I just ignored it for now and took a deep breath

"Luna you can come in now" as I said that she walked in and stood next to me "hello every my name is Luna, Luna Shiota -why is she using that last name isn't it Kuroko- and I am Nagisa's little sister" she bowed "it's nice to finally meet all of you"