Chapter 10

~~Luna's POV~~

Once school was over me, Testu, Luna-chan, Kamra and all of big brothers friends were walking home but as we made it down the hill a group of boys came up to us.

"Look it's the rejects that couldn't make it in real classes"

I saw big brother and Luna-chan eyes twitch and I backed but ad I was doing so I saw that Karma didn't take notice so I grabbed his hand and pulled him back with me "what are you doing" I put my finger to my his mouth to make him shut up. When he stopped talking I pointed back to them and we saw that the group was on the ground groaning in pain while Akashi and the others stood there frozen in fear as Luna and Tetsu were standing over the group glaring at them.

"Big brother, Luna-chan we need to head home"

They looked at me and whined but followed.

As we got home I went to go to my room but Tetsu stopped me by grabbing my hand and flung me into the couch "just because you have a boyfriend  ow doesn't mean you can blow off telling me what is going on".

I looked down not knowing what to say so I sat back I and looked at him "mom is well" I looked down at my lap as i played with my fingers

"mom makes me wear very realving clothes and clothes that I'm uncomfortable in and calls me girl"

I stopped talking to take a deep breath but still didn't look up "if I correct mom when she calls me a girl I get hit, if I talk about cutting my hair I get hit" takes my hair down "if I mess up on cooking I get hit".

I didn't know that I was crying till both Luna and Tetsu sat down on both sides of me rubbing my back

"if I do anything she doesn't like I get hit and there's been a few time where she would bring home some dads that has alpha's sons in Hope's we would mate"

I stopped talking and got up to go to my room but this time no one stopped me and as soon as I got to my room I shut the door and looked up.

Though when I looked up I saw Karma sitting on my bed looking through a magazine I had on my nightstand "w-what are you doing here" I held in my tears as he didn't looked up from the magazine "I felt like something was off so I came as quick as I could".

When he said that all my my strength to held it all back broke and I ran to him but as I did he put the magazine down and open his arms so I climbed onto top of him and cried.