Chapter 16 Slight Smut⚠️

~~Shiota's POV~~
~~⛔SMUT WARNING⛔~~

It's been a few days since I got my last name changed and today is a special day because everyone is going out and it's just going to be me and Karma just the 2 of us. I shot straight up out of bed and looked at the time "ok good 2 hours before he comes overs" I looked around my room amd saw that it was just a mess so I quickly got up and started to clean. When I finished cleaning my room I lite a cinnamon scented candle and ran for the bathroom to take a shower but as soon as I got the bathroom door I realized I didn't have a towel so I ran to the hallway closet to grab one then ran to the bathroom.

Once I finished my shower I went to my closet and chose something comfortable and it doesn't scream I want something.

I put my slippers on amd made way down stairs to straighten up but just as I made it to the bottom step I saw Karma standing there "Karma-kun I didn't hear you come in" he turn to me and licked his lips "you know I love the way those look on you" I looked down and straightened my sweater out. I didn't have the chance to look up because he lifted me up and put me over his shoulder "this is the only time I can have you alone and your heat is starting soon".

-wait how did he know that-

"I bet your asking yourself how I know"

I nodded and he chuckled as he dropped my on my bed "you mark when your hearts are on your calendar and I looked to snoop around your room" I blushed "and let me guess you forgot you start your heat today" my blush brightened. He got on top of me and kisses me "why do you think everyone left" I looked him in the eyes "they'll be gone for a few days so that means your in my care and" he took my collar off me "you wont need this anymore".

Just as he took the collar off of me I started to feel like I was getting warm "ca-can you my slippers off" he smirked and took them off but along with my socks and leggings "I never thought you would wear panties" he wiggled his finger under the waist band of my panties and pulled it up but then let it go making it snap against my heated skin. Though for some reason I let out a moan "oh so your a masochism" I shook my head no but he seemed to not like it so he ran his hand under my sweater and pinched my nipples making me gasp and moan "that proves me right".

The sweater started to feel uncomfortable and itchy against my skin so I started to whine and wiggle around "oh does my little slut want his sweater off" I moaned when he called me his slut but I also nodded my head.