Chapter 11

~~Nagisa's POV~~

About an hour later I stopped crying and slowly lifted me head to look at him and when I did he had the most beautiful smile I've seen and without thinking I blurted the most embarrassing thing out "will you be my alpha". We both laid there in silence then I quickly got off him "I'm so sorry Karma-kun I don't know what came over me, I mean I bet you don't even want to be my alpha". I looked at him watery eyes then I was about to stand up to leave the room bit he grabbed my hand and pulled me to where I'm under him.

"Nagisa I really do love you and I would love to me your alpha"

He leaned down and kissed me and no it wasn't a kiss full of lust or hunger, it was a kiss filled with passion and love. I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck to deep the kiss and when we pulled apart there was a string of saliva that still connected us which made me blush.

He got off of me and laid down next to me "sleep baby" I smiled and played my head on his shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep with him playing with my hair (which was helping some how).

~~next morning~~

I was woken up to Tetsu shaking me "if you wanted to hide the fact that Karma was over you should hide his scent" I looked at him with sleepy look. Then it hit me "he said that he felt something was wrong so he came over". I sat up and looked at Tetsu waiting to for my punishment but instead he put his hand on my shoulder "I'll accept it this once" he ruffled my hair as I smile "now get up and get ready" I looked at him confused.

"We're going out to look for a house and Sei-kun is coming to because he'll be living with us"

Just as he got the door I asked him what he means and he looked over his shoulder "you think I'm going to let you live here any longer no so we're going to get us a house before she gets back".

I smiled to myself as I get up and looked through my closet a black shirt that ties at the waist and a black skirt so I grabbed my black and white converses as I made my way down the stairs.

As I made it into the livingroom there was a knock on the door and Luna said she'll get it so I went to the kitchen to find something to eat but just as I did Karma came into the kitchen.

"Shiota I have something for you"

I looked up at him as I started to cook my eggs "what is it baby" he slide a box over to me "open it" so I opened it